Road to Your Licence - Driving Theory
UK Driving Theory Prep
Studying this course will prepare you to ace your Driving Theory Test on the first try, broaden your knowledge of UK road rules, and increase your driving confidence. The more knowledge you have, the safer you are.
Benefits of taking this course
This course is a complete study material, meaning it’s all you need.
- The app replaces the book - it includes a summarised and engaging version of the official Highway Code
- Each chapter includes a bite-sized part of the theory, followed by DVSA revision questions that quiz you on the same topic
- Every question is up to date and written by DVSA (the people who set the test) in 2020
- Every question comes with a detailed explanation to help you understand why an answer is correct or wrong
- No other app has more DVSA revision questions!
- Includes hundreds of pictures and illustrations to help you learn by seeing
All in all, using this app will help you remember the road rules in the fastest and easiest manner possible. Guaranteed.
Who is this course intended for?
This course is perfect if you want to:
- Learn how to drive
- Study for your theory or practical driving test
- Freshen up your knowledge
How the app works
The app uses bite-sized chapters to make it easy for you to study just a few minutes each day and still make great progress. As you complete a chapter, the next chapter will unlock.
Some quiz questions are left out of the theory by design. By having to guess some of the quiz questions, you will learn more effectively!
Incorrectly answered questions are looped throughout the chapters until you have answered correctly. The looping helps you learn the question bank faster.
Can you prep using questions only?
Yes! Just click on the "SKIP TO TEST" button under the top picture at the beginning of each chapter. If you at any point want to read the corresponding theory for a deeper understanding, you can go back and read it.
750+ exam-like questions
All you need to ace your test
Perfect for first-timers, renewals and senior citizens