Free QLD Learners Practice Tests 2021
Queensland is one of the most beautiful places in the world, but we all know you need a car (and a driver’s licence) to get anywhere. If you’re not yet a licenced driver, your first step is to pass the QLD Road Rules Test. Unfortunately, reading and re-reading the ‘Your Keys to Driving in Queensland’ booklet is a chore that takes tons of time and may still leave you unprepared for taking the real exam. Luckily, there is a better, more exciting way to learn to drive, pass your learners test, and prepare for your practical driving test.
Zutobi is an all-in-one driving app that puts you in the driver’s seat. You’ll get a summarised and improved version of the entire QLD Handbook along with all the practice questions you need to ace your exam - making it a true all-in-one app for learning to drive. Our app has a gamified approach to driver’s education, making it fun and engaging to study. In addition to our easy-to-read handbook, we also offer free learners practice tests and other tips on skills like defensive driving.
Pass Your QLD Road Rules Test and Practical Driving Test
Why do up to 40% fail their driving test and road rules test in Queensland? Firstly, the handbook is difficult to get through which means many do not read it as thoroughly as they should. Secondly, most resources are simple and focus on just one of the tests (which means you may pass one test but fail the other).
So, how will Zutobi help you pass your QLD road rules test and practical driving test?
- It’s designed to help Australians pass their learners test and practical driving test.
- Covers the entire handbook in bite-sized chapters to make studying much more fun
- Gamifies your learning experience by letting you earn points, achievement, rewards, or to compete against your friends on the ‘leaderboard’.
- Learn the correct answers to pass the written Queensland road rules test with our multiple-choice practice test questions.
- Test what you think you already know with our free Queensland practice tests.
- Learn road rules, road signs, and stellar driving skills that you usually only get from driving professionals.
- Learn in our iOS or Android apps or on our website.
- Put your trust in Australia’s most popular driver’s licence app to learn what you need.
How Many Questions Are on the QLD Learners Test?
There are 30 questions on the written road rules test. In order to pass, you need to answer at least 27 questions (90%) correctly.
Is the Written Road Rules Test Hard?
That depends on how you study for it, and how much you study. Remember that you’re studying to become a safe driver, instead of only focussing on passing the learners test. The test is very hard unless you study the right questions using the right study material.
Rather than absent-mindedly flipping through the booklet, Zutobi keeps you engaged and motivated to learn safe driving skills on your way to a passing score.
What Is It Like Driving in Queensland?
- The road fatalities on Queensland’s roads hit a 5 decade low in 2018-2019 with 228 killed in traffic.
- In 2018, there were 245 road fatalities in Queensland.
- In the same year, 118 (48,2%) of road fatalities were drug/alcohol-related.
- Young drivers aged 16-24 stood for nearly 25% of all road fatalities in Queensland 2018.
- Futhermore, crashes involving speeding stood for 50 fatalities (20,4%) the same year.
Take a FREE QLD Road Rules Test Today
Zutobi is here to help you pass your road rules test and learn safe driving skills. The wast amount in of useful information our course and our free practice tests will help you become an expert driver in no-time.
Test your knowledge with our QLD road rules practice test. And if you fail, we’ll then you know that you’ll need to study with Zutobi.
QLD Road Rules Test FAQ
- You must be at least 16 years old to be able to take the Queensland written road rules test.
- You should prepare for the road rules test by reading the ‘Your keys to driving in Queensland’ Handbook (or our improved easy-to-read version) and with online learners practice tests.
- To get your QLD learner licence (class C), you either need to pass the written road rules test OR complete PrepL.
- Prepl is an online road rules course, it comes with a fee of $25.75. You can enroll when you’re at least 15 years 11 months old. At the end of the course, you will need to pass a 30 question multiple-choice test to get your Ls.
- BOTH the road rules test and the PrepL test consists of 30 questions. You need to answer at least 27 questions (90%) correctly to pass.
- If you pass your test, the result will be valid for 5 years.