Free VicRoads Learners Test Practice 2020
If you’ve struggled through the VicRoads Road to Solo Driving Handbook for your learners test, you know the manual is dense, hard to read, and boring.
That’s why we created Zutobi Drivers Ed to help Australians actually learn and remember the road rules. We condensed all the information from the Road to Solo Driving Handbook and other important legislation into bite-sized pieces that are easy to understand. We also added hundreds of illustrations to help prepare you for tricky situations on the road, along with learners test practice questions so you can be confident you’ll ace the real thing.
And to make a normally boring subject fun, we gamified the experience and added levels, points, and you can even compete with friends. There’s a reason 95% of Zutobi users pass their learners test on the first try. Sign up with Zutobi and toss your other study materials—you won’t need them.
Use Zutobi’s App to Ace Your Victoria Learners Test
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, app, you can:
- Toss your VicRoads Handbook - we got the entire Handbook covered
- Learn Victoria road rules, signs, and safe driving skills—and confidently tell your dad he just made an illegal lane change.
- Earn points, level up, and compete with friends on the road to acing your learners test.
- Take our VicRoads practice learners tests, which are designed to be just like the real thing. Each of our practice tests explains the correct answer, so you can learn from any questions you miss.
- Practice on your weak areas. Our algorithm automatically helps you rehearse the road rules you have difficulties with.
- Pass your Victoria Learner Permit Knowledge Test the first time (95% of Zutobi customers do).
Is Passing the Victoria Learners Permit Test Hard?
It depends. Getting a passing score is hard if you don’t study (or study ineffectively). About 35% of Victorians fail their learners permit test the first time, and about 50% fail their drive test. Like a lot of Australians, you’ll probably find that just reading the Handbook isn’t enough to help you pass.
But if you study with a proven app like Zutobi, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to pass your permit test. Our streamlined learning modules and permit practice tests make studying easy. There’s a reason that 19 out of 20 Zutobi customers pass their permit test on their first try.
What Is It Like to Drive in Victoria?
- Victorian roads have become considerably safer when comparing the last 20 years of data collected by the Transport Accident Commission.
- According to data published by VicRoads , 266 people lost their lives in traffic accidents during 2019, which is an increase of 25% since compared to 2018.
- Males account for about ¾ of all traffic fatalities each year , which means many accidents are avoidable.
- About 29% of all fatalities involve speeding as many drivers do not understand how speed affects the stopping distance or vehicle control.
- The same report shows that drivers between 16 to 29 have been involved in far more fatal traffic accidents in 2019 compared to 2018.
- During the last 10 years, more than 400 pedestrians have lost their lives on Victorian roads. Pedestrians should not die because of driver errors.
- In Melbourne, 120 people were killed as a result of traffic accidents in 2019.
- During the past 5 years, close to 20% of all drivers who lost their lives in Victoria had a BAC over 0.05.
Take Our Free Victoria Learners Practice Test Now
The Victoria Learners Test has 32 multiple-choice questions on it, and you’ll need to get 25 correct answers to pass. Try our FREE Learners Practice Test now - it will help you know whether you're ready for the real thing, and you will also get instant feedback on your answers.
And if you find yourself struggling on this practice test, well—it’s a good thing we built a whole course to help you out!
VicRoads Learners Test FAQ
- You must be at least 16 years old to be able to get your Ls.
- You should prepare by reading the VicRoads ‘Road to solo driving handbook’ and by doing online practice tests.
- The learner test is taken at VicRoads customer service centre. It consists of 32 questions. You need to answer at least 25 correctly (78%) to pass.
- The test result is valid for 12 months.
- You need to take 2 tests at the VicRoads customer service centre - the knowledge test and an eyesight test.
- If you pass the tests, you will be issued a learner permit card and have your photo taken. Before you receive your card in the mail, you can drive with your receipt as proof.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you must wear a face mask any time you visit a VicRoads customer service centre.