Free Ohio BMV Permit Practice Tests 2021
Ohio teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Zutobi has taken the chore out of studying for the Ohio BMV test by including all of the information you need to ace your permit test in one easy-to-access place.
Our course streamlines the process of learning road signs, traffic laws, and more. We break down everything you need to know into understandable and digestible pieces. And best of all, we’ll make learning the road rules fun and interesting.
Sign up for Zutobi today and put yourself on the path to scoring 100% on your Ohio permit test without ever having to open the handbook again.
Zutobi Is The Jolt Of Confidence You Need For Your Ohio Driving Test
With Zutobi’s all-in-one, engaging, and gamified course:
- Use our summarized version of the Ohio driver’s handbook for maximized learning.
- Learn Ohio traffic laws, including road rules, signs, and safe driving skills.
- Earn points, achievements, and badges as you study.
- Learn wherever it’s convenient for you on multiple devices and operating systems.
- Become the ultimate road rules authority in your family.
- Take our Ohio practice tests, which are designed to be just like the real thing, and review with the answers.
- Pass your Ohio permit test on the first try (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Save time, money, and effort by doing it right the first time.
How Many Questions Are on the Ohio BMV Learner’s Permit Test
The test consists of 40 multiple-choice questions in two sections. The questions will quiz you on motor vehicle regulations and traffic signs. A passing score is 75% (30 out of 40) or higher.
What Is It Like to Drive in Ohio?
Here is a snapshot:
- One study ranked Ohio as the 16th safest state to drive in.
- In 2018, Ohio had the fifth-lowest number of car accidents involving alcohol.
- Akron, Dayton, and Toledo ranked 44th, 59th, and 74th respectively in Allstate’s list of top 200 safest cities for driving in 2019. Cleveland just missed out on the top 100 with a ranking of 107th.
- Ohio only enacted five of the 16 laws recommended by the Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety to reduce traffic fatalities.
- It’s estimated that the crashes that occurred during the last decade cost a combined $10.125 billion.
- From 2014 to 2016, over 320,000 people were injured in crashes, according to the Ohio Highway Patrol.
- In 2019 there were 951 traffic-related fatalities in Ohio.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, we have helped thousands of teens like you to achieve their goal of acing their BMV learner’s permit exam. 95% of Zutobi customers pass their permit test on their first try—and, with our easy-to-use and learning-friendly course, you’ll even have fun studying! Need we say more?
Take Our Free Ohio Permit Practice Test Now
Our free practice test lets you test your knowledge. And if you do struggle—well, there’s a reason we built a whole course to help you out ;)