Free Ohio Permit Practice Tests
Ohio teens now have a better way of preparing for their permit test . Zutobi has taken the chore out of studying for the Ohio BMV driving test by including all of the information you need to ace your permit test in one easy-to-access place.
Our app streamlines the process of learning road signs, traffic laws, and more. We break down everything you need to know into understandable and digestible pieces. And best of all, we’ll make studying for your Ohio permit test fun!
Get our app today and put yourself on the path to scoring 100% on your Ohio permit test without ever having to open the handbook again.
Our App Is The Jolt Of Confidence You Need For Your Ohio Driving Test
At Zutobi, we’ve created a simple, convenient, and engaging system for preparing for your permit test. And, our instructional methods are proven to get results. Study with us and you’ll be on your way to a lifetime of safe and successful driving.
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, app, you can:
- Forget about the Ohio permit handbook.
- Learn Ohio traffic laws, including road rules, signs, and safe driving skills; all while earning points and beating your friends.
- Learn wherever it’s convenient for you on multiple devices and operating systems.
- Become the ultimate road rules authority in your family.
- Take our Ohio DMV practice tests, which are designed to be just like the real thing, and review with the answers.
- Pass your Ohio permit test on the first try (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Save time, money, and effort by doing it right the first time.
Quick Facts About the Ohio BMV Learner’s Permit Test
- Consists of 40 multiple-choice questions in two sections.
- Questions are on motor vehicle regulations and traffic signs.
- A passing score is 75% (30 out of 40) or higher.
What Is It Like to Drive in Ohio?
Here is a snapshot:
- One study ranked Ohio as the 16th safest state to drive in.
- In 2018, Ohio had the fifth-lowest number of car accidents involving alcohol.
- Akron, Dayton, and Toledo ranked 44th, 59th, and 74th respectively in Allstate’s list of top 200 safest cities for driving in 2019. Cleveland just missed out on the top 100 with a ranking of 107th.
- From 2014 to 2016, over 320,000 people were injured in crashes , according to the Ohio Highway Patrol.
- Ohio only enacted five of the 16 laws recommended by the Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety to reduce traffic fatalities.
- It’s estimated that the crashes that occurred during the last decade cost a combined $10.125 billion.
Why Put Your Trust In Zutobi?
Since 2018, we have helped thousands of teens like you to achieve their goal of acing their learner’s permit exam. 95% of Zutobi customers pass their permit test on their first try—and, with our easy-to-use and learning-friendly app, you’ll even have fun studying! Need we say more?
Take Our Free Ohio Permit Practice Test Now
Take a practice test and see if you’d pass the real thing! Our permit practice test will show you whether you get each question right or wrong, so you can see how you’re doing in real time. And if you do struggle—well, there’s a reason we built a whole app to help you out ;