Free Motorcycle Theory Test Practice 2021
Are you about to get your motorcycle license? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. Our motorcycle theory tests will help you massively along the way.
How Does the Motorcycle Theory Test Work?
You will need to take the motorcycle theory test before you can move on to the practical test. It is divided into two parts:
- Multiple Choice - The multiple-choice part of the test consists of 50 multiple.choice test questions from a range of topics related to motorcycle rules and safety. You need a score of at least 43 to pass.
- Hazard Perception - The hazard perception part of the test consists of 14 computer-generated video clips in which you need to identify developing hazards. You will receive a score from 0 to 5 depending on how quickly you identify the developing hazard. You need to score at least 44 out of 75 to pass.
To prepare for these tests, we have a huge database of mock practice questions and clips licensed by DVSA that are nearly identical to the questions and clips on the real test.
How to Best Prepare
All of Zutobi’s material is designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. With our fun and engaging course, you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to pass your motorbike test on the first try!
Zutobi is the true all-in-one course for your test prep:
- You’ll learn even the trickiest driving situations through hundreds of real-life illustrations.
- Gamifies the learning experience with badges, achievements, points, and much more.
- The bite-sized chapters make it easy to study just a few minutes each day and still make great progress.
- Ace your exam with our Motorcycle Theory Revision Tests licensed by DVSA.
- Track your progress and weak areas using detailed statistics.
- Get instant feedback and explanations when there’s something you don’t understand.
- Study on iOS, Android, or on the Zutobi website.
Take Our FREE Motorcycle Theory Test Today
Take our FREE motorcycle theory exam, test your knowledge, and find out where you stand. If you still need help, we highly recommend practising using our up-to-date course to learn all you need!
Frequently Asked Questions
What If I Pass or Fail?
You’ll instantly know if you pass or fail the exam. To pass, you need a passing score on both parts of the test. If you fail either part, you will have to re-do the entire exam. Make sure you come well prepared as it’s time-wasting and costly to fail.
You won’t be able to book the motorbike practical test until you have completed and passed the theory test. After passing your theory test, DVSA will provide you with a completion certificate that lasts for two years.
What Does the Test Cost?
You can book the motorbike theory test for £23. This cost includes both parts of the exam. If you have to cancel your exam, for any reason, you must provide at least 3 working days notice or you will lose the theory test fee.
What Do I Need to Bring to the Test?
You will need to bring valid identification, such as a valid driving licence or a passport. Failure to bring valid identification will result in you not being allowed to sit the test.
What Happens After the Motorcycle Theory Test?
After completing your theory test, you won’t receive your licence just yet. Your next step is to complete Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) which is a requirement for taking the motorbike practical test. CBT training consists of classroom and practical skills training and is carried out by DVSA.
Once you finish CBT, you’ll receive a certificate that lets you book the practical test. The practical test is split into two modules that must be taken in order - Module One and Module Two.
- Module One involves a series of off-road exercises around a circuit that is enclosed with coloured cones. You will also be quizzed on carrying passengers and on safety check questions about your bike. Module One costs £15,50.
- Module Two is when you ride on a public road observed by an examiner. The examiner will assess your ability to ride, control your bike, and interact with other road users. You’ll receive all instruction through a radio receiver. Module Two costs between £75 to £88,50 depending on when you book the test.
Learn All Theory Test Categories
Our multiple-choice questions cover all 14 motorcycle theory test categories that are on the test, such as Alertness, Attitude, Documents, Hazard Awareness, Incidents & Emergencies, Motorcycle Handling, Motorcycle Loading, Motorway Rules, Other Vehicles, Road Signs, Rules of the Road, Safety and Your Motorcycle, Safety Margins, and Vulnerable Road Users.