Free Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test
Let’s be real, Hawaii is a pretty amazing place to live. The only problem is, many of the beautiful places to explore require a vehicle, and the only way to be able to drive a vehicle is to pass the Hawaii DMV permit test. We can think of a lot of fun things to do in The Aloha State, but staring at the Hawaii driver’s manual hoping to learn all of the information needed to pass your permit test is not one of them.
The problem with the driver’s handbook is that it presents too much wordy, complicated material at one time. This makes the information hard to learn, and eventually hard to remember when you sit down to take the real permit test. If you’re staring hopelessly at the pages of the driver’s handbook wondering “How can I pass my permit test in Hawaii?” you’re in luck.
We believe we’ve created a better study tool than the manual to help new drivers learn to drive. This new tool is called Zutobi, and it’s our online driver’s education platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive. Users can learn at their own pace with smaller, easier-to-learn pieces of information that are designed to be easy to remember.
We also offer Hawaii permit practice tests that allow our customers to test their knowledge before the real exam so that they are fully prepared to ace their Hawaii permit test on their first try.
Ace Your Hawaii DMV Permit Test with Zutobi
With Zutobi, 95% of our customers report a passing score on their first attempt. That’s compared to the less than 50% of people overall who pass their permit test the first time. Here’s how Zutobi can help you ace your Hawaii permit test.
- First thing’s first, forget the Hawaii driver’s handbook. Seriously, it’s boring and old-school.
- Learn all things driving-related: like road signs and their meanings, traffic laws, and safe driving skills like what to do when your car is hydroplaning.
- Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you earn points and level-up through our different learning levels.
- Test your knowledge with our Hawaii permit practice tests that are designed to simulate the real test.
Is the Hawaii Permit Test Hard?
Yes and no, it really depends on how you prepare for it. Zutobi’s Hawaii practice permit tests use questions from current and past Hawaii permit tests. We also provide the answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions, so you can learn from your mistakes. With these test questions, you’ll be ready for any question on the written test.
How Many Questions are on the Permit Test in Hawaii?
There are 30 questions on the Hawaii DMV written test. In order to earn a passing score and your learner’s permit, you must answer 24 of those questions correctly. Zutobi can help you answer enough questions correctly to pass, but driving in Hawaii is altogether different than learning about it. Here are some Hawaii driving statistics that are good to know.
- Aside from the appropriately named Big Island, you can drive coast to coast on Maui, Oahu, and Kauai in around two hours — and the views along the way are likely to be pretty spectacular.
- Unlike in most other states, drivers in Hawaii do not honk unless absolutely necessary.
- In a study done by Car Insurance Comparison, Hawaii ranks as the 14th state in terms of worst drivers.
- Hawaii sees an average of 120-150 car accidents annually, with speeding as the main cause.
- In 2018, 43 pedestrians were killed on Hawaii roadways. That is more than the number of people killed in vehicles for the year.
Take Our FREE Hawaii DMV Permit Practice Test
Test what you think you already know about driving with our free Hawaii DMV practice test. And if you don’t do as well as you’d like, feel free to sign up for our course!
Zutobi is a new and exciting way to study for your Hawaii permit test. One that allows you to stay engaged and motivated to pass your test on your first try. Like we’ve mentioned, there are plenty of other things to see and do in Hawaii, and Zutobi can help you get there with a passing score and brand-new learner’s permit.