Free Kentucky Permit Practice Tests 2021
Kentucky teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
If you’re a new driver using the driver’s manual to study for your Kentucky DMV permit test, exciting is probably not on your list of words to describe the process of learning to drive. The manual is dense, complicated, and, frankly, boring.
The Kentucky driver’s manual tends to be a tough way to study for your permit test because of the way the material is presented. Mindlessly flipping through pages of wordy, lengthy material that isn’t broken down to be easy to learn and remember. Luckily, we have a solution.
At Zutobi, we have gamified the way new drivers learn the rules of the road. Our Kentucky DMV practice tests, helpful visuals, summarized driver’s manual, and tips on all things driving will help you pass your DMV permit test all in a fun, engaging way.
Ace Your Kentucky Permit Test with Zutobi
Along with a passing score, you’ll get the following with Zutobi:
- The chance to test your knowledge with Kentucky practice permit tests.
- The ability to learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations we provide to all of our multiple choice questions.
- Confidence that you will know the correct answers to pass the Kentucky DMV written test because all of our questions are taken from current permit tests.
- You get a gamified condensed version of the Kentucky driver’s manual that includes hundreds of illustrations and pictures.
- The opportunity to challenge (and beat) your friends as you learn road signs, traffic laws, and safe driving techniques to earn points.
- The ability to learn from anywhere, day or night, on a computer or mobile phone.
Is the Kentucky DMV Permit Test Hard?
More than 50% of teens and adults fail their permit tests the first time they take them. We’re convinced that’s because they used the wrong tools to prepare.
Zutobi is built to make it as easy as possible to pass your permit test. Rather than trudging through the pages of the driver’s manual and, you can engage in your learning with Zutobi’s bite-sized pieces of information that are easy to learn and remember, so you’re sure to pass the first time.
How Many Questions are on the Kentucky Permit Test?
There are 40 multiple choice questions on the Kentucky DMV permit test, and you need 32 (80%) correct answers to pass. The permit test is designed to test your knowledge of road signs and rules, traffic laws, and safe driving skills.
What Is It Like to Drive in Kentucky?
Driving in Kentucky can be different in real life than on paper. Here are some good-to-know facts about driving in The Bluegrass State:
- With a vast network of scenic backroads, drivers can enjoy a beautiful, leisurely drive through Kentucky with the opportunity to stop in several of the charming small towns that connect these roadways.
- Kentucky has a graduated license program, meaning drivers with permits have to log 180 hours of chaperoned driving before they are allowed to operate a vehicle alone.
- Kentucky was rated the third most dangerous state to drive in in the rain, with 67 fatal accidents in 2016.
- There were 22,846 nonfatal accidents reported on public Kentucky roads in 2018 and 745 nonfatal accidents in parking lots or private property.
- In 2018, there was a total of 670 fatal collisions in Kentucky, 664 of which were on public roads.
- Drivers in the 15-24-year-old age group made up 15.1% of all people killed in Kentucky traffic accidents in 2018.
- Kentucky has been rated the deadliest state in the U.S. for teenage drivers.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Kentucky DMV permit test on their first try. Our engaging and innovative way of studying hinges on the principle that people learn better when they have fun. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive response we have received, it’s clear to us you agree.
We know Zutobi will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to pass your Kentucky permit test the first time you take it. If you’re still not convinced, listen to the 95% of our customers who earned a passing score on their first try.
Take Our Free 2021 Kentucky Practice Permit Tests Now
Try our FREE Kentucky DMV practice permit test to see where you stand, then try our course. With Zutobi, all of the material you need to learn to drive is at your fingertips.