Free Massachusetts Permit Practice Tests
Trying to study for the Massachusetts permit test by using the driver’s education handbook? Stop! There’s a better way. Zutobi has made a cool, convenient, and comprehensive app to help you learn everything you’ll need to know to ace the permit test.
Our app includes all of the road signs, traffic laws, and driving safety rules the handbook contains and presents it in bite-size and easy-to-comprehend pieces. We’ve broken everything down into digestible pieces that you’ll have no trouble remembering. Our approach is proven to get results. In fact, 95% of our users pass their permit test on the first try!
As if that weren’t enough, our app also makes learning enjoyable. We’ve stylized our app like a game so you can earn points, level-up, and compete with friends all while learning how to be a responsible driver.
Ace Your Massachusetts Permit Test With Zutobi
Our app allows you to:
- Ditch the handbook and instead study for the permit test in a fun, interactive format. About half of people fail the exam their first time, which is mostly because they just use the handbook to study.
- Use pictures, illustrations, and other visual aids to imagine yourself in tricky or unexpected situations you might encounter behind the wheel.
- Apply your knowledge by accessing hundreds of Massachusetts’ past and present permit tests and review any answers you get wrong so you can learn from mistakes.
- Take multiple FREE permit practice tests that simulate the real thing and watch as your confidence gets a boost with each question you get correct.
- Discover how much fun learning can be with points, levels, and competition with friends in addition to road signs, traffic laws, and passing rules.
- Beam with confidence as you notify your mom that the other car had the right-of-way or tell your dad to watch his speed in a parking lot.
- Join the 95% of Zutobi’s users to pass their learner’s permit test on the first try!
Is The Massachusetts RMV Permit Test Hard?
Passing the Massachusetts test is easy if you come prepared. Studying the driving handbook increases your chances of passing, but not by as much as you might think. Around 50% of people who only rely on the handbook won’t pass their permit test. To maximize your chances, we built a whole app to help you.
What Is It Like To Drive In Massachusetts?
Massachusetts is home to its fair share of quirky driving laws. Here are some facts to show you what driving in The Bay State is like:
- According to one source, Massachusetts ranked as the number one safest state to drive in.
- The same source ranked Massachusetts as #9 for access to vehicles and maintenance.
- EverQuote ranked Massachusetts drivers as 7% safer than their counterparts in New York.
- Massachusetts is the 6th most congested state in the country with over 5 million cars and only 36,370 miles of road, for 139.39 vehicles per mile of road.
- The state also ranked 6th among states with the worst weather conditions, with 47.7 inches of average annual precipitation.
- Allstate ranks Boston as the third-worst driving city in the United States, in front of only Washington D.C. and Baltimore, due to the ‘Masshole Mentality.”
- Massachusetts ranked sixth in the country for drinking-related fatalities during work hours (9am-3pm).
- In one year alone, Massachusetts had 343 fatal car crashes totaling 360 deaths. That’s a rate of 5.2 deaths per 100,000 people in the state.
Take Our Free Massachusetts RMV Practice Test Now
The Massachusetts RMV permit test is 25 multiple choice questions that you’ll have 25 minutes to complete. You cannot get more than seven answers wrong to pass. So don’t waste another minute! Take our FREE practice permit test, apply your knowledge, and find out where you stand. And if you don’t do as well as you would like, Zutobi made a state-of-the-art app to help you do better next time!