Massachusetts Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Let’s be honest, trudging through the pages of the Massachusetts motorcycle operator manual is a boring way to pass your motorcycle permit test. Not to mention, manuals are overwhelming with too much information presented at once. If you’re stuck wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Massachusetts?” we suggest ditching the manual for a better study tool.
Instead, try our online learning platform called Zutobi. At Zutobi, we have gamified the process of learning to drive. Whether you’re getting behind the wheel of a car for the first time or are on step one of earning your motorcycle license, Zutobi can help all types of drivers learn all the information they need to know to pass their permit tests in a fun, engaging way.
Pass Your 2021 Massachusetts Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s unique approach to driver’s education can help you pass your permit test on your first try. Here are some of the useful features available in our driving course:
- Our Massachusetts motorcycle practice tests simulate the real DMV written knowledge test to help you prepare completely and confidently for your actual test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of our questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Our fun learning levels allow you earn points and level-up, keeping you engaged throughout the entire process.
- From road signs to traffic laws, you will learn all of the information you need to know to pass your test and stay safe out on the Massachusetts roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Massachusetts?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Massachusetts motorcycle permit test, and you will need at least 18 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s motorcycle practice tests use questions from current and past Massachusetts motorcycle tests. With these questions as your study guide, there won’t be any surprises on test day.
Is the Massachusetts Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Zutobi’s material is specially designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember, and our bite-sized pieces of information are broken up by useful visuals to add context. We believe we have created the best motorcycle permit test study tool to make your Massachusetts permit test a breeze, something we can’t say for the makers of the operator manual.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Massachusetts?
Once you’ve earned your motorcycle permit, here are your next steps towards getting your license:
- You can apply for a motorcycle permit endorsement on your driver’s license or learner’s permit at age 16. You must be at least 16-and-a-half years old to apply for a Class M license endorsement.
- You must hold a Class M permit for six months regardless of your age before applying for a license.
- If you’re 18 or older, you can apply for a motorcycle license without restrictions once you have satisfied the permit requirements.
- If you’re 16 or 17 years old, you must hold a permit for 6 months, have a clean driving record for at least 6 months before your license application, complete a driver’s education course, and pass the Massachusetts Rider Education Program basic rider course and the skills test at the end of the course.
- If you are under 18, you must also present written consent from a parent or legal guardian upon your application for a Class M license endorsement.
Try Our FREE Massachusetts Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Go ahead and test what you think you already know with our free Massachusetts motorcycle permit practice test, then sign up for our course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try. Ditch the operator manual and be on your way to your brand-new motorcycle license in no time!