Free North Carolina Permit Practice Tests
Here are three fun facts about North Carolina.
1. It’s the birthplace of one of the most important, influential, and distinguished American establishments, Krispy Kreme Donuts
2. The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is the oldest public university.
3. The North Carolina driver’s handbook is the worst way to learn how to pass your permit test.
Okay, that last one we made up, but you have to admit, we’re not wrong.
Luckily, we have a better way to learn how to drive and pass your North Carolina DMV test. Our way is more fun, engaging, and far more useful than a stuffy driver’s handbook. It’s called Zutobi.
Zutobi is a gaming app that breaks all of the information you need to learn to drive, like road signs and their meanings, safe driving skills, and traffic laws, into bite-sized, easy-to-learn pieces. So, grab yourself a perfectly glazed donut, sit back, and let us guide you on your way to a passing score on your North Carolina DMV test.
Ace Your North Carolina Permit Test with Zutobi
Here’s another fun fact for you. More than 50% of teens fail their permit test on their first try. Well, we don’t mean to brag, but 95% of our customers report that they pass their tests the first time they take it. Zutobi is specifically designed to give you real-world experience before you can actually make costly, real-world mistakes.
- First thing’s first, forget about the driver’s manual. Seriously, it’s so boring.
- Next, test your knowledge with the free North Carolina DMV practice tests we offer. Learn from your mistakes with the correct answers and explanations to all of our multiple choice questions.
- Challenge your friends and earn points while you level up in our fun driving games.
- Learn useful information like road signs, traffic laws, and driving techniques such as using your turn signal to change lanes, which is required every time. Right, Dad?
- Learn from anywhere at any time from any device with our different operating systems.
Is the North Carolina Permit Test Hard?
Yes and no, it really just comes down to how well you’ve prepared. Zutobi’s material is designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember, something we can’t say for the information in the driver’s handbook. We also offer free North Carolina practice permit tests that contain questions from past and current tests so you can be totally prepared for any question they throw at you.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in North Carolina?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the North Carolina DMV practice test all about road signs, laws, and regulations. In order to pass the first time, you must get 20 (80%) of those questions correct.
We are just full of fun facts, so here are some other facts about driving in North Carolina (some of which aren’t so fun).
- In North Carolina, it is illegal to use a phone to text or email while operating a vehicle.
- North Carolina is home to the Outer Banks Scenic Byway, a suspended road that allows you to hop from beach town to beach town; once you get your learner’s permit, of course!
- In 2018, 61% of people killed in car accidents in Charlotte, North Carolina were not wearing a seatbelt.
- Charlotte, North Carolina is the 17th largest city in the U.S., however, it’s ranked as the 15th city with the most fatal crashes.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ranked North Carolina as the 5th worst state for deadly car accidents, with 1,412 traffic fatalities in 2017.
- In 2016, 30% of the 1,441 fatal accidents were due to alcohol, 32% involved speeding, and 12% involved distracted driving — all avoidable behaviors.
How Can I Pass My Permit Test in North Carolina?
Pass your North Carolina DMV test the first time with Zutobi and without the boring handbook. Download the app and get going on your way to your learner’s permit with a FREE North Carolina DMV permit practice test. Just remember, when you earn your passing score, we like our donuts with sprinkles.