North Carolina Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’ve already gone through the process of getting your driver’s license in North Carolina, then you know how boring the driver’s manual is. The bad news is that the motorcycle operator manual is not any better. It’s just as overwhelming and tedious with too much information crammed in at once.
So if the manual is not the best study tool, what are you supposed to use to help you pass your North Carolina motorcycle permit exam? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types learn the proper information they need to know in order to pass their permit test on their first try.
Ace Your 2021 North Carolina DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Forget the manual, we can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test in a fun, engaging way. Here’s how:
- We offer motorcycle permit practice tests that are designed to simulate the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations are provided for all of our practice questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Learn everything you need to know, from road signs to traffic laws, to help you ace your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged as you earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in North Carolina?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the North Carolina motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Our practice questions and their answers make a perfect study guide for the written exam because we use questions taken directly from past and current North Carolina permit tests. With Zutobi, you’ll be fully prepared for any and all of their questions.
Is the North Carolina Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Like any exam, it will only be hard if you aren’t fully prepared. Zutobi can help with our bite-sized pieces of information that are broken up by useful visuals. Our material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember so, come test day, you’ll be prepared with test-relevant knowledge that is easy to recall.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in North Carolina?
Once you have passed the written exam and earned your permit, here is how you can receive your motorcycle license:
- To receive your motorcycle endorsement in North Carolina, you must already have a valid North Carolina driver’s or commercial license.
- All applicants must be at least 16 years of age, and those between the ages of 16-18 must have a parent or guardian sign a consent form.
- If you are under 18, you must complete a motorcycle safety course offered by either the Motorcycle Safety Foundation or the North Carolina Motorcycle Safety Education Program before you apply for your endorsement.
- In order to receive your motorcycle endorsement, you must pass a general written knowledge test and an off-street skills test.
- You can schedule your skills test online through the North Carolina DMV, and, once you pass, the endorsement will be added to your current license.
Try Our FREE North Carolina Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge on our free North Carolina practice test, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try and will teach you everything you need to know to stay safe on the open North Carolina roads. Ditch the manual and be on your way to a brand-new motorcycle license before you know it!