Free South Carolina DMV Practice Permit Tests
There is a tree in Charleston, South Carolina, that is believed to be the oldest living tree east of the Mississippi River. It’s called the Angel Oak tree, and it’s thought to be somewhere between 400-500 years old. But, we can think of something even older: the South Carolina driver’s manual. Okay, we’re kidding, kind of. The driver’s handbook is actually updated every year with new, relevant information, but the idea of plodding through its pages in order to pass your South Carolina permit test sounds old school, right?
Enter Zutobi. Zutobi is our gaming app that combines the entertaining, engaging nature of mobile games and the valuable, otherwise boring information you need to learn to drive in South Carolina. We offer free South Carolina permit practice tests along with fun, motivating ways to learn driving techniques such as how to handle hydroplaning and the meanings behind different road signs.
Use Zutobi to Ace Your South Carolina DMV Permit Test
More than 50% of teens fail their permit tests on their first try. Zutobi customers, on the other hand, are more successful. In fact, 95% of Zutobi users receive a passing score the first time. Our app can help you pass your South Carolina DMV permit test with these innovative features:
- Fun driving games that will have you earning points to beat your friends rather than mindlessly flipping through the pages of the South Carolina driver’s manual.
- Free South Carolina permit practice tests that allow you to test your knowledge before you have to take the real test.
- Answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions so you can learn the reasoning behind the South Carolina traffic laws.
- All of the information you need to know to receive a passing score on your permit test like traffic violations, road signs, and safe driving techniques such as how to avoid blind spots.
- Multiple operating systems so you can learn at your convenience on any device at any time.
How Many Questions Are on the South Carolina Permit Test?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the South Carolina permit test. You need 80% of the correct answers to pass, meaning you must answer 24 questions correctly. Zutobi offers practice tests with questions taken directly from past and current South Carolina permit tests, so you can be confident that you won’t be caught off guard with tricky or hard questions.
Is the South Carolina Permit Test Hard?
That depends on how you study. Unlike the driver’s manual, Zutobi’s material is broken down into easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember pieces so you won’t get overwhelmed with trying to memorize too much information at one time. Zutobi can help make the process of getting your learner’s permit easier, but driving for real in South Carolina can look a little different than it does on paper. Here are some facts about driving in the Palmetto State.
- South Carolina has some interesting driving laws, some of which are good (like it’s illegal to text and drive), and some are weird. For example, it’s illegal to take your pig for a drive between the hours of sunset and sunrise.
- Driving in South Carolina is cheap! South Carolina has one of the lowest gas tax rates in the U.S. at about 20 cents per gallon.
- Cheap gas is a good thing, however, with a smaller tax comes less money to put back into road maintenance. Almost 80% of South Carolina’s 41,000 miles of roads need to be resurfaced or rebuilt.
- South Carolina ranks in the top 10 states in the U.S. for having the worst drivers.
- In 2019, 1,002 people died in traffic accidents in South Carolina.
- South Carolina ranks in the top 5 states in the nation for fatalities per every 100 million vehicle miles traveled (VMT).
How Can I Pass My Permit Test in South Carolina?
You could try the South Carolina driver’s handbook if you want, but we can guarantee Zutobi is way more fun. Download the app today and get started on a FREE South Carolina DMV permit test and be well on your way to earning your learner’s permit. Leave being old school to the trees in South Carolina, and try Zutobi today.