Free Tennessee Permit Practice Tests
Tennessee teens now have a much better way to study for their permit test. Zutobi has taken the hassle and headaches out of preparing for the Tennessee permit test by taking all of the stuff you’ll have to know and putting it into a format that’s easy to consume, easy to follow, and best of all, fun!
Our app streamlines all of the traffic laws, road signs, and more, and puts them in one convenient place. Everything is broken down into understandable and digestible pieces. We added colorful pictures, illustrations, and other visuals that will help you better imagine yourself in tricky situations and use the knowledge you’ve acquired to solve them. We included several Tennessee permit practice tests that will help you prepare for the real thing.
Get our app now and give yourself the best chance of acing your Tennessee permit test without ever having to open the handbook again!
Our App Is All You Need To Pass Your Tennessee Driving Test With Flying Colors
We’ve made a simple, streamlined, and engaging system for studying for your permit test. Our system is proven to produce successful drivers.
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, app, you can:
- Forget about ever picking up the Tennessee driver’s handbook again.
- Learn Tennessee’s traffic laws, including what each road sign means, safe driving skills, and what to do at a railroad crossing; all while you track your progress by earning points, beating your friends, and having tons of fun.
- Learn wherever it’s convenient for you on multiple devices and operating systems.
- Become more confident in your knowledge as it grows, and inform your dad that he’s way over the speed limit.
- Test your knowledge with our Tennessee permit practice tests, which are designed to be just like the real thing with multiple choice questions, and compare your answers with the correct ones. Our Tennessee permit practice tests were actually real tests in the past to give you a good idea of what to expect.
- Pass your Tennessee permit test the first time you take it (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Save time, money, and effort by doing it right the first time and be on your way to getting your Tennessee driver’s license!
Is The Tennesee DMV Written Test Hard?
As long as you study effectively, the Tennessee DMV permit test isn’t hard at all. If you don’t study or use ineffective means (ahem, Tennessee DMV driving handbook), then you’re probably going to find it difficult. Around the country, almost 50% of those who take their learner’s permit DMV written test fail the first time, mostly because they don’t study the right way.
What Is It Like To Drive In Tennessee?
- Tennessee ranks #1 among all of the states in the category of ‘Cost Ownership & Maintenance.’
- Tennessee had four cities on Allstate’s list of top 200 cities in terms of driver’s safety in 2019. Knoxville ranked the highest at #19, Chattanooga #31, Clarksville #47, and Memphis #100.
- 20% of people in Tennessee are driving without insurance, which is fifth-worst in the country.
- Tennessee had the 29th highest rate of drunk driving arrests last year. The state's DUI arrest rate in 2018 was 300 per 100,000 drivers.
- In 2019, 935 people died in traffic-related accidents according to the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
- On average, about 1.11 vehicle-related deaths per 100 million miles driven happen across the nation, but Tennessee sees roughly 1.41 vehicle-related deaths per 100 million miles.
- As of October 2020, 953 people died in Tennessee in vehicle accidents this year.
Take Our Free Tennessee Permit Practice Test Now
The Tennessee permit test is 30 multiple choice questions on traffic laws, such as what to do at a railroad crossing, defensive driving tips, all of the road signs, and other traffic laws. A passing grade is answering 24 of 30 (80%) questions correctly. So go ahead and try our FREE Tennessee DMV practice tests, apply your knowledge, and see how you do. If you don’t do so well, we built an awesome app that will help you do better next time!