Tennessee Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Just like the driver’s manual, the Tennessee motorcycle operator’s manual is a tough read and therefore a difficult study tool to use to help you prepare for your motorcycle permit test. It’s overwhelming and confusing with dense, wordy language that makes the material difficult to understand and remember. Also, it’s just plain boring.
We would like to suggest an alternative study tool to prepare for your Tennessee motorcycle permit test. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that specializes in helping all types of drivers learn to safely drive any vehicle and pass their permit test on their first try. Our gamified approach to driver’s ed can help you stay motivated and engaged while you learn all of the information you need to know to earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test.
Pass Your 2021 Tennessee DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s material is specifically designed to fully prepare you for your motorcycle written exam. Here are some features we offer to help you learn:
- State specific practice questions and tests that simulate the real Tennessee motorcycle permit exam.
- Answers and explanations to every question so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Learning levels that will keep you motivated: level-up as you earn points.
- Important, fundamental information presented in easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember pieces.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Tennessee?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the Tennessee motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 24 correct answers to pass. Our practice exam questions are pulled from past and current Tennessee permit tests, so these questions and their answers can be a perfect study guide to help you get ready for your written test.
Is the Tennessee Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you are well prepared, the written test can be easier than you think, and that is our goal at Zutobi. That is why all of our lessons are broken down into bite-sized pieces of information and accompanied by useful visuals to make the material easy to understand and, ultimately, easy to remember.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Tennessee?
After you’ve taken and passed your permit test, here is how to get your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 16 years or older to apply for a Class M license in Tennessee. If you are 15, you can apply for a special permit which allows you to operate a motorcycle with certain restrictions.
- If you have a current Tennessee driver’s license and you’ve completed a Tennessee Certified Motorcycle Rider Education Program (MREP), you can bring your certificate to the DMV and both your written test and skills test required for a Class M license will be waived.
- Without a MREP completion certificate, you can still bring your valid driver’s license to the DMV and pass both tests to receive your motorcycle license.
- If you do not have a Tennessee driver’s license, you will need to pass a Class D license written test before you can apply for a motorcycle license. The same policy applies for waiving your tests with a MREP completion certification.
Take Our FREE Tennessee Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
You can test your knowledge with our free Tennessee motorcycle practice test now, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn to operate a motorcycle safely and teach you everything you need to know to pass your permit test on your first try, and we do all this in a way that’s productive and efficient. So, ditch the manual and sign up for Zutobi to learn to ride a motorcycle the fun way!