Free Idaho Permit Practice Test
Studying for the Idaho permit test can be a stressful endeavor. It feels like there’s a lot riding on acing your permit test the first time—nobody wants to have to retake that exam (although around half of people do)! And reviewing the driver’s handbook is good for inducing a nap, but less good for helping you learn the material you need to know.
So what if there was a better way to gain the knowledge you need to pass the learner’s permit test? A fun, modern take on the driver’s handbook? Well, with the Zutobi course, you have just that. We took all the facts, figures, and knowledge out of the driver’s manual, condensed them into bite-sized pieces, and put them into our course.
The course has all the road signs, traffic laws, parking instructions, vehicle operation requirements, and more useful information to help you get your permit in Idaho. We also offer practice tests based on past Idaho instruction permit tests. Best of all, we made our program fun with levels, points, and ways to compete with friends.
Get Zutobi and Ace Your Idaho Permit Test On The First Try
Zutobi’s innovative, informative, and best of all, exciting course, allows you to:
- Find a creative new use for the driver’s handbook.
- Get over any fear of driving by getting comfortable with all the Idaho traffic laws, road signs, ways of parking a vehicle, and other information for new drivers.
- Watch your confidence soar as you tell your dad how to parallel park.
- Compete with friends as you earn points, and level up as you study for the learner’s permit.
- Take all the practice tests you want on your way to being completely prepared for your Idaho driver training permit. If you miss a question, you’ll see the correct answer in real time.
- Join the thousands of Zutobi users to pass your permit test on the first try (95% do) and become a safe Idaho teen driver!
Is Passing the Idaho Permit Test Hard?
It can be if you don’t study effectively. In fact, over half of would-be drivers don’t pass the written test the first time.
Instead, trust Zutobi’s comprehensive platform and innovative format. We’ve laid it all out for you in a clear, concise way. Sign up for Zutobi and don’t just pass—ace your permit test in Idaho.
What Is It Like to Drive in Idaho?
- Idaho was in the top fifteen states for having the most drivers with car insurance according to a study by World Population Review.
- The Gem State has some of the cheapest car insurance in the state with the average expenditure in 2017 being around $679.
- Idaho has one of the lowest rates of car theft in the country with only 125 vehicles stolen per 100,000 people in 2017.
- The state capital Boise was named the second-worst driving city in the country. The study surveyed around 75 cities and considered factors such as accidents, speeding tickets, DUIs, and citations.
- The same study showed Boise to be in the top five for the highest rate of DUIs due to the town’s college drinking culture.
- Idaho has 1.47 traffic fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles driven. This figure makes Idaho the ninth-worst state in the country in this category.
Take Our Free Practice Test For Idaho Now
The Idaho learner’s permit test is made up of 40 multiple-choice questions. To get your permit in Idaho, you must answer 34 of 40 questions correctly to get a passing score. Our complimentary practice test offers a unique glimpse into what taking the test is like.
If you find that you aren’t as prepared as you thought, we made a whole course just for you. Get everything you need to ace your permit test while having fun in the process!