Free Idaho CDL Practice Test 2021
There are several steps to earning your commercial driver’s license in any state, and that includes taking and passing the CDL general knowledge exam and the necessary endorsement exams. Zutobi is your study guide for all things CDL-related.
While the Idaho CDL manual in theory contains all you need for your test, statistics show that reading the manual alone is not enough to pass. It is overwhelming, dense, and written like a legislative text. The information can be hard to understand and eventually hard to remember because too much material is presented at one time, and you have to decide which details are the most important to memorize in order to pass your test.
That’s why you need a study guide like Zutobi to pass your Idaho CDL test. We help you understand what’s important with questions that are based on the official CDL handbook and tests. Each question comes with a detailed explanation so you’ll always understand why an answer is correct.
We’ll not only help you pass your CDL general knowledge test on your first try - our goal is also to have you out on the road as soon as possible with all the information and endorsements you need to excel at your job.
Pass Your Idaho CDL Test With Zutobi
Zutobi is an engaging, efficient way to learn everything you need to know in order to earn a passing score on your Idaho CDL general knowledge test. Here’s what we provide:
- Up-to-date Idaho CDL practice tests that are designed to mimic the real written exam. You’ll be fully prepared for the real thing because you’ll have seen it before.
- Detailed statistics will let you quickly identify your weak areas and the exact topics you need to improve on.
- Conveniently study for the general knowledge test and all endorsements in one place.
- Each practice multiple-choice question comes with an answer and a detailed explanation that allows you to learn from your mistakes.
- Our smart system helps you understand and retain the information from your Idaho CDL handbook so you won’t have to waste days or weeks sifting through the many dull pages.
- Learn what you need to know to pass your CDL permit test and stay safe as you do your job.
- Bite-sized lessons are used so you can study for just a few minutes at a time and still make great progress.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Perhaps most importantly - we’ll help you get your CDL on time. Delaying as little as a week or month can result in a big hit to your earnings.
Is the Idaho CDL Test Hard?
Like any other exam, that depends on how well you’ve prepared. If you’ve just tried to memorize the manual, the Idaho CDL general knowledge and endorsement tests may be harder than they need to be.
With Zutobi, you can learn test-relevant material in a way that’s easy to understand and, therefore, easy to remember. With our state-specific CDL practice tests, you can walk in on test day with full confidence because you will have already seen all of the questions they could throw at you.
What is on the Exam?
All CDL applicants in Idaho must take the general knowledge test. This includes questions on things like safe driving techniques, transporting cargo safely, air brakes, vehicle inspections, and basic control skills. Based on the license classification you are applying for, you will have to take further endorsement written exams.
To earn a Class A, B, or C CDL, you will first need to complete the required endorsement exams for your license class. Then, you can schedule your road test in order to earn your license.
How to Earn a Class A CDL in Idaho
You will need a Class A CDL if you plan on driving any vehicle with a weight of over 26,000 pounds and a detachable trailer. This includes most tractor-trailers and semi-trucks. In addition to passing the general knowledge test, you will also need to take the combinations vehicle endorsement test. You will also need to pass a road skills test in a Class A qualified vehicle.
How to Earn a Class B CDL in Idaho
A Class B CDL is required if you are going to be driving any vehicle that weighs more than 26,000 pounds and the trailer is not detachable, like trash trucks and most dump trucks. Because the trailer cannot detach you will not need to pass the additional combination vehicle endorsement exam, however, if your vehicle has air brakes, you will need to pass that endorsement test. You will also need to perform and pass your road skills test in a qualified Class B vehicle.
How to Earn a Class C CDL in Idaho
Requirements for a Class C CDL depend entirely upon which type of vehicle you will be driving. For example:
- If you are driving a passenger bus, you will need to take the passenger transport endorsement test.
- If you’re driving a school bus, you will need the passenger transport endorsement as well as the school bus endorsement.
- There is also a separate endorsement for hazmat vehicles, and you will need to provide whichever vehicle you intend to drive for your road test.
Try Our FREE Idaho CDL Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge with our free Idaho CDL practice test now and then take a look at our popular course for commercial drivers. Zutobi is specially designed to help you earn a passing score on your CDL general knowledge exam and any endorsement test on your first try.
The Idaho CDL manual is based on the same template and federal regulations from the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) that is used by all states. The CDL manual, test, and regulations are near identical across the US with only minor differences.