Free Illinois Permit Practice Tests 2021
Illinois teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Tired of reading the driver’s handbook in preparation for your Illinois permit test? We totally understand. Trying to retain knowledge from something so dense and boring is nearly impossible.
Our approach simplifies the driver’s handbook and puts it all into a streamlined system. Every road sign, traffic law, and maneuver you’ll need to master to ace your Illinois permit test is there. Our system is rich in visuals, pictures, and illustrations that put you in the figurative driver’s seat with no driver’s manual required. And our practice tests are designed to be just like the real thing.
We use gamification to make it fun to study. Earn points, level-up, and school your friends on everything from traffic rules to all the different ways of parking a vehicle. It’s no wonder 95% of Zutobi customers pass their Illinois permit test on the first try. Once you’ve tried Zutobi, you can kiss the driver’s handbook goodbye.
Ace Your Illinois Permit Test With Zutobi
With Zutobi’s engaging, innovative, and best of all, fun, course, you can:
- Learn all of the rules, traffic laws, road signs, and maneuvers you need to become a safe driver. All of the Illinois-specific road rules are included.
- Climb levels as you earn points, badges, and achievements on our gamified platform. All to help you prepare.
- Be sure you learn what’s important. Zutobi’s practice tests are identical, or close to identical, to the real thing.
- Take and retake our Illinois DMV practice tests as many times as you want. Each question on our permit practice tests comes with a detailed explanation so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Take the Illinois permit test and pass the first time (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Do all of this without having to crack open the Illinois driver’s manual ever again.
Is Passing the Illinois DMV Written Test Hard?
It all depends on your level of preparation. Across the country, around 50% of people fail their permit test. This could be because they either didn’t study or didn’t study effectively.
With Zutobi, you get it all. You get an effective way to study with proven results that includes the entire driver’s handbook, along with a huge database of Illinois DMV practice tests.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in Illinois?
The Illinois permit test consists of 35 multiple-choice questions of which you have to answer 28 (80%) questions correctly to pass.
What Is It Like to Drive in Illinois?
As you prepare for your learner’s permit test, it helps to be aware that the roads of Illinois are full of other drivers.
- Illinois is among the states with the most auto repair shops per capita with only California, New York, and Pennsylvania ahead of it.
- The Land of Lincoln is the 11th best state for distracted driving and Chicago was ranked the third-best driving city in the country.
- Nearly 20% of Illinois roads are in poor condition and one study reported that damaged vehicles and wasted time maneuvering on bad roads cost motorists $18 billion in Illinois.
- Only 86.3 percent of Illinois drivers have insurance.
- In 2017, law enforcement arrested 27,046 people for DUI in Illinois.
- From January to July 2020, there were 192 crash fatalities on city streets in Illinois. In the same time frame, there were 90 fatalities on Interstates, 142 deaths on State/US Routes, and 101 deaths on County-Township roads.
- In 2017, 330 people died in alcohol-related crashes, which accounted for 30% of all traffic fatalities in the state that year.
- In 2016, 76 Illinois teens were killed in vehicle crashes involving drivers ages 16 to 19.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Illinois DMV written test on their first try. Our goal was to make a course that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We believe we’ve achieved that and based on all of the safe, responsible, and happy drivers we’ve helped, we think you’ll agree.
Zutobi takes the hassle out of preparing for your written knowledge test by streamlining the whole process. Study with us and you’ll not only pass your Illinois permit test but also enrich your understanding of traffic laws so you can drive with maximum confidence.
Take Our Free 2021 Permit Practice Test For Illinois Now
Our Illinois DMV practice tests are built to prepare you for the real deal. If you don’t perform as well as you would like on our practice test, then we strongly encourage you to sign up for our prep course before you sit the real written knowledge test.