Free Mississippi Permit Practice Test 2021
Mississippi teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Let’s face it, the Mississippi driver’s manual is a tough read. It’s bland, overwhelming, and a boring way to learn the rules of the road in the Magnolia State. The information is presented in large chunks that are hard to understand and seem impossible to remember all at once. The language is wordy, complicated, and can be vague without an accompanying visual.
The goal of every new driver is to pass their permit test on their first try, and if you stick to the manual as your only study tool, this might be harder to do than you think. What if there was a better way to pass your Mississippi DPS permit test? One that is more engaging, easier to digest, and, frankly, more fun than trudging through the pages of the driver’s manual?
Zutobi does just that. Our driver’s education platform takes all of the information you need to know for the written test and presents it in pieces that are easy to understand and remember. With Zutobi, you’ll learn road signs, traffic laws, and driving techniques in a unique way that will ensure you a passing score on your Mississippi permit test.
Pass Your Mississippi Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi allows you to have fun and study at the same time. Here’s how:
- Drop the Mississippi driver’s manual and forget about all of the other boring ways you can study for your learner’s permit test.
- Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you level up and earn points on your way to a passing score.Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you level up and earn points on your way to a passing score.
- Take a Mississippi DPS permit practice test that looks just like the real written test you will eventually take. Check to see if you answered the multiple choice questions correctly and learn from your mistakes with the explanations we provide.
- Learn the Mississippi traffic laws, identify road signs and their meanings, and learn safe driving skills like when to properly use your turn signal — we’re looking at you, Dad!
- Review questions that are near-identical to the real Mississippi permit test.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Is the Mississippi Permit Test Hard?
About 50% fail the permit test nation-wide, so it’s not as easy as many think.
The key to a passing score on the permit test is not how quickly you read the driver’s manual; it’s how well you can remember the information. With our permit practice tests, engaging format, and wealth of information, you will be fully prepared for any question on the real written test.
How Many Questions are on The Permit Test in Mississippi?
The Mississippi permit test has 30 multiple choice questions, of which you will need to answer 24 (80%) correctly to pass. These questions will all center around the information you will learn with Zutobi.
What Is It Like to Drive in Mississippi?
Here are some facts about driving in Mississippi that are good to know.
- QuoteWizard estimated that drunk driving accidents in Mississippi decreased by 50% between 2000-2017.
- New seatbelt laws in 2017 have led to fewer severe or fatal injuries in accidents. Now, all passengers are required to buckle-up in Mississippi.
- According to Safewise, Mississippi is among the few states with the least amount of tickets distributed for texting and driving.
- The laws against drinking and driving in Mississippi are confusing. Without a strict, state-wide ban on open containers in a vehicle, the average DUI arrest rate is 462 for every 100,000 people.
- Mississippi is ranked 5th in states with the worst DUI problems.
- The rural two-lane highways that make up much of Mississippi’s roads are four times as deadly as city streets.
- In 2018, 685 people died in car crashes in Mississippi resulting in the highest traffic fatality rate in the U.S.
- Between 1999 and 2018, Mississippi led the nation in the highest traffic fatalities for all but three years.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Mississippi DPS permit test on their first try. Our engaging and innovative way of studying hinges on the principle that people learn better when they have fun. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive response we have received, it’s clear to us you agree.
We know Zutobi will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to pass your Mississippi permit test the first time you take it. If you’re still not convinced, listen to the 95% of our customers who earned a passing score on their first try.
Take Our FREE 2021 Mississippi DPS Permit Practice Test Now
Try our free Mississippi DPS permit practice test, then sign up for our course and start learning for real.