Free Oregon Permit Practice Tests 2021
Oregon teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
If you’re a teen struggling through the Oregon DMV handbook to study for your learner’s permit, you might be wondering if there is an easier way to prepare. Is there something that takes the long, dense handbook and makes it smaller, easier to understand, and more engaging?
At Zutobi, we built a course that encapsulates everything you need to know in the driver’s handbook and presents it to you in a comprehensive, engaging, and best of all, fun way. We broke all of the traffic laws, road signs, and driver’s safety information into bite-sized pieces that you’ll actually remember.
It’s no wonder that 95% of Zutobi customers pass their Oregon permit test on the first attempt. Sign up for Zutobi and you can kiss the driver’s handbook goodbye.
Get Zutobi and Ace Your Oregon Permit Test On The First Try
Zutobi’s innovative, informative, and best of all, exciting course, allows you to:
- Learn using our condensed and summarized Oregon driver’s handbook.
- Get access to our large database of Oregon permit practice tests, which are just like the actual exam.
- Engage, learn and remember the stuff that actually matters, like defensive driving skills, traffic laws, and road signs.
- Watch your confidence grow with your knowledge—and point out that your brother has the right-of-way at an intersection.
- Have fun while studying by earning points, levels, achievements, and badges. Climb the levels as you beat your friends.
- Pass your Oregon learner’s permit test with flying colors on the first try (95% of Zutobi users do).
Is Passing the Oregon DMV Permit Test Hard?
It can be if you don’t study enough, or don’t study effectively. It’s telling that around half of applicants don’t pass their permit test on the first try.
But if you pick up Zutobi, you’ll have the tools to study effectively. You’ll seamlessly navigate our easy-to-follow platform and be surprised how enjoyable learning the rules of the road is.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test?
The Oregon written test consists of 35 multiple-choice questions. A passing score on the permit test is 28 out of 35 (80%). Curious how you’ll do? Take our free Oregon DMV practice test now!
What Is It Like to Drive in Oregon?
- According to a report from Your Mechanic, Oregon is the fourth safest U.S. state to drive in.
- Another report by the personal finance website Wallethub ranked Oregon as the best place overall to drive in the country.
- The Beaver State ranked 11th for lowest auto maintenance costs and traffic and infrastructure.
- Oregon had the fifth-highest rate of car theft.
- Only 83.3% of Oregonians have car insurance.
- For every 1000 drivers on Oregon roads, 3.16 of them will be arrested for Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
- 1.3 people die on Oregon roads for every million vehicle miles traveled.
- According to the NCS, 489 people were killed in car crashes in 2019 in Oregon — a 4% increase from 2018.
- According to data provided by the city of Portland, 2019 was the deadliest on Portland streets since 1996, with 39 people dying by September 22. Deaths are actually on the rise in 2020.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Zutobi takes the hassle out of preparing for your permit test by streamlining the whole process. Study with us and you’ll not only get up-to-date permit practice tests, but also enrich your understanding of traffic laws through actual driving tips so you can drive with maximum confidence.
Take Our Free Oregon DMV Practice Test Now
Test your knowledge using our permit practice tests. If you find your knowledge a little lacking, we’ve built an entire course to help you.