Oregon Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The first step towards getting your Oregon motorcycle license is to pass your motorcycle permit test, but if you’re using the operator’s manual as a study guide, that can be easier said than done. The motorcycle handbook crams too much information into its pages, and reading it feels like you’re wading through a textbook. Readers are forced to decide which details are most important and put them to memory straight away.
Fortunately, we can offer a better study guide so you can pass your Oregon motorcycle permit test on your first try. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive all kinds of vehicles, including motorcycles. Our unique teaching approach keeps you engaged and motivated on your way to a passing score.
Pass Your 2021 Oregon DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is specially designed to help all types of drivers pass their permit tests. Here’s what we offer:
- Our Oregon motorcycle practice tests simulate the real exam to fully prepare you for your actual test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of our questions to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Our fun learning levels allow you earn points, stay motivated, and level-up.
- From road signs to traffic laws, you’ll learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test and ride safely.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Oregon?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Oregon motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi provides the perfect study guide for your written exam because our practice test questions are taken from previous and current Oregon permit tests. These questions and their provided answers will prepare you for any possible question on your actual test.
Is the Oregon Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Like any test, if you aren’t prepared then it can be harder than it needs to be. But our goal at Zutobi is to solve this problem and make sure you are completely prepared on test day. That is why we designed our material to be easy to understand and easy to remember with bite-sized pieces of information that are paired with useful visuals. We want your written exam to be easier than you thought was possible.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Oregon?
Once you have your motorcycle permit, here's how to receive your license:
- You must be 16 years or older in order to receive your motorcycle license in Oregon.
- While you are completing your practice driving with your permit, you must be accompanied by a rider who is at least 21 years of age and has their own, valid Oregon motorcycle license.
- With a permit, you can only operate a motorcycle during daylight hours without passengers.
- You can choose to enroll in and complete a rider education course with TEAM Oregon to waive your driving skills test at the DMV.
- Otherwise, you can schedule your road skills test at the DMV when you’re ready in order to receive your full motorcycle license.
Try Our FREE Oregon Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Go ahead and test what you think you already know about motorcycle riding with our free Oregon motorcycle practice test now, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and help you do it all without the boring operator’s manual. Sign up for Zutobi today and learn to safely ride a motorcycle the fun way!