Free Oregon Permit Practice Tests
If you’re a teen struggling through the Oregon DMV handbook to study for your learner’s permit, you might be wondering if there is an easier way to prepare. Is there something that takes the long, dense handbook and makes it smaller, easier to understand, and more engaging?
At Zutobi, we built an app that encapsulates everything you need to know in the driver’s handbook and presents it to you in a comprehensive, engaging, and best of all, fun way.
How have we done this with something so incredibly dense, detailed, and, well, boring? We broke all of the traffic laws, road signs, and driver’s safety information into bite-sized pieces that you’ll actually remember. We included visual elements to help put you in the driver’s seat. We included permit practice tests that are just like the real thing.
Studies show that people learn better when they have fun. With our app, you can earn points, level-up, and compete with your friends.
It’s no wonder that 95% of Zutobi customers pass their Oregon permit test on the first attempt. Download our app and you can kiss the driver’s handbook goodbye.
Get Zutobi’s App and Ace Your Oregon Permit Test On The First Try
Zutobi’s innovative, informative, and best of all, exciting app, allows you to:
- Engage, learn and remember defensive driving skills and traffic laws—from when you can turn at a red light to what a no zone is.
- Watch your confidence grow with your knowledge—and point out that your older brother just made an illegal U-turn.
- Earn points from every completed section and correct answer. Climb the levels as you beat your friends.
- Take our Oregon permit practice tests, which are just like the actual exam, and check your answers. If you happen to miss a question, all of the correct answers are fully explained so you can do better next time.
- Pass your Oregon learner’s permit test with flying colors on the first try (95% of Zutobi users do), pass your driving test, and become a successful Oregon driver.
Is Passing the Oregon DMV Permit Test Hard?
It can be if you don’t study or don’t study effectively. Around half of applicants don’t pass their permit test on the first try.
But if you pick up Zutobi’s app, you’ll have the tools to study effectively. You’ll seamlessly navigate our easy-to-follow platform and be surprised how enjoyable learning the rules of the road is.
What Is It Like to Drive in Oregon??
- According to a report from Your Mechanic, Oregon is the fourth safest U.S. state to drive in.
- Another report by the personal finance website Wallethub ranked Oregon as the best place overall to drive in the country.
- The Beaver State ranked 11th for lowest auto maintenance costs and traffic and infrastructure.
- Oregon had the fifth-highest rate of car theft.
- Only 83.3% of Oregonians have car insurance.
- For every 1000 drivers on Oregon roads, 3.16 of them will be arrested for Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
- 1.3 people die on Oregon roads for every million vehicle miles traveled.
- According to the NCS, 489 people were killed in car crashes in 2019 in Oregon—a 4% increase from 2018.
- According to data provided by the city of Portland, 2019 was the deadliest on Portland streets since 1996, with 39 people dying by September 22. Deaths are actually on the rise in 2020.
Take Our Free Oregon DMV Practice Test Now
The DMV written test consists of 35 multiple-choice questions. A passing score on the Oregon permit test is 28 out of 35 (80%). Curious how you’ll do? Take our FREE Oregon DMV practice test now! Our permit practice test will show you right and wrong answers so you can check your answers in real-time.
If you find your knowledge a little lacking there’s great news—we built a whole app that will help you do better next time!