Free Pennsylvania Permit Practice Tests
If you’re a teen struggling through the Pennsylvania DMV handbook to study for your learner’s permit, you might be wondering if there is an easier way to prepare. Is there something that takes the long, dense handbook and makes it smaller, easier to understand, and more engaging?
Zutobi has made exactly that, only better. Our app takes everything you’ll need to ace your permit test and breaks it down into bite-sized pieces that are easy to learn and remember. All the road signs, traffic laws, and rules are there in one convenient place. Best of all, not only have we made studying for the permit test better, easier, and more streamlined, we’ve made it more entertaining.
Download our app today and put yourself in the driver’s seat on the way to scoring 100% on your permit test without ever opening the handbook again.
Our App Will Boost Your Knowledge, Ability, and Confidence
At Zutobi, we made a simple and engaging system for preparing for your permit test. Long gone are the days of slogging over the outdated handbook. Our approach is proven to get results. Study with our app and be on your way to a lifetime of responsible driving.
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, app, you can:
- Expose yourself to all of the Pennsylvania traffic laws, road signs, and defensive driving techniques while navigating through our streamlined app. Earn points, level up, and compete with your friends.
- Learn at home, learn between classes, learn in the car, or wherever you are on multiple devices and operating systems.
- Replace your father as the driving know-it-all in your family.
- Practice taking the real learner’s permit test with our Pennsylvania DMV permit practice tests, which simulate the real thing; and compare your answers to the correct ones.
- Pass your Pennsylvania permit test on the first try (95% of Zutobi customers do) and be on your way to being a responsible Pennsylvania driver.
- Save time, money, and effort by doing it right the first time.
- Study for your Pennsylvania DMV written test without ever having to open the driver’s handbook again.
Is Taking The Pennsylvania DMV Permit Test Hard?
Like any test, the difficulty of the Pennsylvania permit test really depends on how prepared you are. Those who study and study effectively will find the test easy whereas those who don’t will surely find it hard. Zutobi’s app provides you with an effective, proven approach to get ready for your permit test.
Our app is fun, engaging, and exciting—everything the handbook isn’t—and will provide you with everything you need to confidently ace your permit test.
What Is Driving In Pennsylvania Like
There are several fun facts about driving in Pennsylvania—from having the most covered bridges in the country to being the first state to include a URL on its license plate. On a more serious note, here are some other facts:
- Pennsylvania ranked third for the lowest percent of rush-hour traffic congestion in the country.
- The Keystone State ranked second for the most auto-repair shops per capita in the nation.
- It also ranked sixth in the country, according to the same study, for ‘Access to Vehicle & Maintenance’
- Pennsylvania is the second most dangerous state in the nation for winter driving according to MoneyGeek.
- Philadelphia was ranked as the second-worst (99 of 100) large city in the country to drive in, according to WalletHub. Philly finished in the bottom 23% in all four key factors—the cost of ownership and maintenance, traffic and infrastructure, safety, and access to vehicles and maintenance.
- In 2019, there were 9,380 alcohol-related crashes.
- According to The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, 1,059 people died across the state in 2019.
- In 2019, there were 299 alcohol-related fatalities.
The Pennsylvania DMV permit test consists of 18 multiple choice questions of which you’ll have to answer 15 (83%) questions correctly to get a passing score. So try taking our FREE Pennsylvania permit practice test below to see how you do. If you happen to do well, great! If not, we built a great app that can help you.