Pennsylvania Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Similar to the driver’s manual, the Pennsylvania motorcycle operator’s manual can be a difficult tool to use in order to pass your motorcycle permit test. The problem with manuals is that they can be unnecessarily complicated and overwhelming with too much information presented at one time.
Luckily, there is a better way to study for and pass your Pennsylvania motorcycle permit test, and that way is called Zutobi. Zutobi is our online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning how to drive any vehicle. We aim to help all types of drivers learn the information they need to know to keep them safe on the road and help them pass their permit tests on their first try.
Pass Your 2021 Pennsylvania DMV Motorcycle Permit Exam with Zutobi
Our unique approach to driver’s education can help you learn quickly and efficiently. Here are some of our key features:
- Pennsylvania motorcycle permit practice tests that simulate the real thing so you will be fully prepared on test day.
- Answers and explanations to all our practice questions that allow you to check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Fun learning levels that will keep you motivated and engaged as you earn points and level-up.
- Useful, important information, like road signs and traffic regulations, that will teach you how to safely ride a motorcycle on the open Pennsylvania roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Pennsylvania?
There are 20 multiple choice questions on the Pennsylvania motorcycle written exam, and you will need 16 correct answers to pass. You can use the questions from Zutobi’s practice tests along with their provided answers to create the ultimate study guide. We use questions from past and current Pennsylvania permit tests, so you’ll be prepared for every single question.
Is the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Like any exam, it can be hard if you aren’t properly prepared. Zutobi’s material is specifically designed to solve that exact problem and prepare you fully for test day. Our lessons are easy to understand with bite-sized pieces of information broken up by useful visuals. Ultimately, our material is designed to be easy to remember so you can show up on test day with full confidence that you’ve learned test-relevant material in a productive way.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Pennsylvania?
Once you’ve passed your written exam and earned your permit, here are your next steps towards getting your motorcycle license:
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have your Class M permit for at least 6 months before scheduling for your skills test.
- You are also required to complete a Pennsylvania Motorcycle Safety Program Basic Rider Course and 65 hours of supervised practice riding (the safety course accounts for 15 of those 65 hours).
- Under permit restrictions, you may only operate a motorcycle between sunrise and sunset, and you may not carry any passengers except for a supervisor with a valid Class M license.
- If you are over 18, you can schedule your skills test at the DMV as soon as you have earned your permit.
- If you take a training course through the Motorcycle Safety Program and receive a certificate of completion, your DMV skills test can be waived.
Try Our FREE Pennsylvania Motorcycle Practice Permit Test Today
Test what you think you already know with our free Pennsylvania practice test today, then take a look at our motorcycle course. Zutobi can help you learn all of the information you need to know in order to earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test in one try. Ditch the boring manual and learn how to ride a motorcycle the fun way!