Free Texas Permit Practice Tests
Would you like to ace your permit test without ever opening that Texas driver handbook again? If you do, you’re in luck because Zutobi took all of the effort and hassle out of studying for your permit test by condensing all of the material you need to know onto one convenient app.
With our app, the entire process of learning traffic laws, road signs, and more for your Texas permit test is streamlined. Everything you’ll need to know to ace your test is broken down into bite-size pieces that make studying for your permit test a breeze.
Once you get our app, you improve your chances of getting 100% on your Texas permit test without having to slog through that dense driver’s manual ever again.
Ace Your Texas Permit Test With Zutobi
Zutobi’s app allows you to:
- Have all of the knowledge you’ll need to know at your fingertips without ever needing to crack the driver’s handbook again.
- Onboard everything through pictures, illustrations, and other visuals to understand traffic laws, road signs, and defensive driving and prepare for unexpected scenarios you will have to be ready for—like what to do if you happen to be in a truck’s no-zone.
- Access hundreds of questions based on real past and present Texas learner’s permit tests.
- Apply your knowledge on Texas DMV practice tests that simulate the actual permit test.
- Learn from your mistakes—when you take our practice tests, an explanation of the correct answer comes with every multiple choice question.
- Have fun while learning by earning points, going up levels, and competing with other teens.
- Become the family authority on safe, legal driving as your knowledge and confidence grow.
- Join the 95% of Zutobi customers to pass their learner’s permit test on the first try so you can pass the DMV written test and get on your way to getting your Texas driver’s license!
What Is It Like To Drive In Texas?
- While DUI rates in Texas are still alarmingly high, the state saw improvement in this area in 2018. It’s well below the national average of DUI arrests (330 per 100,000 people) with 259.6 arrests per 100,000.
- The percentage of Texans with a speeding ticket is lower than the national average: 9.36% compared to the national average of 11.67%.
- Only 11.14% of Texans have an ‘At-fault’ accident on their record, compared to the national average of 12.46%.
- Careless drivers speeding, using their phones, and driving recklessly cause a Texas car accident every 57 seconds.
- According to the website Your Mechanic, Texas has the fifth least skilled drivers in the country.
- According to AAA, in 2020, 72% of teen drivers ages 16 to 18 admitted to engaging in at least one of the following risky behaviors in the past month: texting (35%), driving without a seatbelt (17%), and going 10 mph over the speed limit on residential streets (47%).
- The Lone Star State averages 1.40 people killed per 100 million vehicle miles driven.
- In 2018, Texas had 12.7 total vehicle-related fatalities per 100,000 drivers.
- According to AAA, 750 people were killed in Texas in crashes involving teen drivers over the past ten years (2010-2020) during the ‘100 Deadliest Days’ from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
See Why Thousands of Teens Like You Trust Zutobi To Ace Their DMV Permit Test
We understand what a hassle studying for your permit test was with the dense, hard-to-read handbook. That’s why we streamlined the entire process and actually made it enjoyable.
Our app works for all types of learners and because all the information is broken into small, fun-sized pieces, you won’t have to worry about remembering long paragraphs of facts. Best of all, we made the entire process a game so it’s possible to have a blast while retaining the knowledge for your Texas permit test. At Zutobi, we take pride in generating safe, responsible, and knowledgeable drivers—95% of whom pass their permit test on the first attempt.
Take Our Free Texas DMV Practice Test Now
The Texas written test has 30 multiple choice questions, and you’ll need to answer 70% (21 of 30) of questions correctly to get a passing score. Try a FREE Texas practice permit test now! Test your knowledge of safely, road signs and traffic laws, and find out your score in real time. And hey, if you don’t score as well as you’d like, we built an entire app to help.