Texas Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
There are several steps required in order to receive your Texas motorcycle license, and the first step is passing your motorcycle permit test. The problem is the operator’s manual that is supposed to help you prepare can actually be a pretty difficult study tool to use. Just like the driver’s manual, it’s overwhelming, tedious, and, frankly, boring.
But, if the manual isn’t the best tool to use, then what are you supposed to study to prepare for your Texas motorcycle permit test? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types learn how to drive every vehicle. Our gamified approach to driver’s ed can help you learn to safely operate a motorcycle and earn a passing score on your permit test on your first try.
Ace Your 2021 Texas DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Our unique teaching techniques can keep you motivated and engaged throughout the entire process of learning to ride a motorcycle. Here are some features that can help you:
- We offer Texas motorcycle practice tests that look like the real written exam to fully prepare you for test day.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged and motivated as you earn points and level-up.
- Answers and explanations to all of our questions are provided to help you learn from your mistakes.
- From traffic laws to road signs, our test-relevant material will help you earn a passing score and keep you safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Texas?
There are 20 multiple choice questions on the Texas motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 16 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice test questions are drawn from past and current Texas permit tests. So, these questions and their provided answers can serve as a perfect study guide for your written exam.
Is the Texas Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you are well prepared, the motorcycle written exam can be a breeze, and fully preparing you for your exam is our top goal at Zutobi (along with ensuring you can safely operate a motorcycle, of course). Our bite-sized pieces of information are accompanied by useful visuals that make our lessons easy to understand and easy to remember.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Texas?
Once you’ve passed your motorcycle permit test, here is how you can get your license:
- To apply for a Class M minor license (any applicant age 15-17) you must first take and complete an approved motorcycle safety course.
- If you are 15, you might be held to certain restrictions in terms of the size of bike and time of day you can ride. These restrictions can be lifted when you turn 16.
- If you are under 18, the driving skills test portion of your motorcycle license application cannot be waived regardless of completion of a safety course.
- If you are over 18, you can complete a safety course in order to waive your driving skills test, or you can choose to take both the written knowledge test and skills test at the DMV at the time of your application.
- You may also waive your driving skills test if you’re transferring a valid motorcycle license from another state.
Try Our FREE Texas Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your motorcycle knowledge with our free Texas motorcycle practice test now, then have a look at our course. Zutobi is specially designed to help you learn to ride a motorcycle safely and earn a passing score on your permit test all in a fun, effective way. Sign up for Zutobi today, ditch the boring manual, and be on your way to a brand-new motorcycle permit (and eventual license) before you know it!