Free West Virginia Permit Practice Tests 2021
West Virginia teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
If you’re one of the many who have tried and tried again to study for your West Virginia permit test with the driver’s manual, you’re probably experiencing some frustration right now. It’s clear to us that the driver’s manual is nearly impossible to learn anything from - which is why about 50% fail their permit test.
At Zutobi, we took this problem head-on and developed an innovative alternative to the driver’s manual. Our course is a streamlined version of the handbook with bite-sized pieces of everything you need to learn to ace your West Virginia permit test. It includes illustrations of road signs, pictures of traffic lights, and other engaging content that makes the information as digestible as can be. Not to mention several DMV practice exams to get you ready.
We are confident this is the reason that 95% of teens who use Zutobi get a passing score on the West Virginia permit test on their first try. So don’t waste another second with the driver’s handbook, and join the thousands of satisfied Zutobi customers today!
Ace Your West Virginia Permit Test With Zutobi
Zutobi’s innovative and engaging course allows you to:
- Access our summarized and engaging West Virginia driver’s handbook.
- Learn and retain everything through pictures and illustrations to understand traffic rules, road signs, and all other must-know information.
- Have hundreds of questions based on real West Virginia learner’s permit tests from the past at your fingertips.
- Apply all that you’ve learned on our West Virginia practice tests, which are designed to simulate the real thing.
- Get immediate feedback and detailed explanations on all of the multiple-choice questions so you can remember the correct answer.
- Prove your knowledge using the course by earning points, achievements, and badges - and compare your score to others on our gamified platform.
- Be the family authority on safe driving as you gain confidence in your ability to pass the written test.
- Save time and money as you join the 95% of Zutobi customers to pass their learner’s permit test on the first try.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Is Passing the West Virginia Permit Test Hard?
It is if you don’t study hard enough or don’t study effectively. Across the country, around half of the teens who take their learner’s permit test don’t pass the first time they take it.
With Zutobi, you not only get the best study materials, but you also get effective methods proven to help you onboard and retain everything you’ll need to ace the West Virginia permit test.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test?
The West Virginia permit test consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You must answer 19 (76%) of the questions correctly to get a passing score on the exam. Zutobi provides West Virginia DMV practice tests to help you get a feel for this exam, and we even include a free one linked from this page.
What Is It Like to Drive in West Virginia?
- Ranked #2 for lowest maintenance costs out all 50 states, according to WalletHub.com, the personal finance website
- Another survey looked at each state’s total accidents, speeding tickets, DUIs, and citations, and found that West Virginia is the best state in the country to drive in.
- West Virginia has the third most days with precipitation in the U.S.; creating hazardous roads, slippery conditions, and more accidents.
- It is perfectly legal to eat roadkill in the Mountain State.
- In 2018, there were 57 alcohol-impaired driving fatalities in the state of West Virginia. Of those who died, seven were under the legal drinking age of 21.
- One study looked at population and motor vehicle fatality data in 2018 and found that West Virginia had 16.34 traffic fatalities for every 100,000 people, substantially higher than the national average of 12 deaths per 100,000.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their West Virginia DMV permit test on their first try. Our engaging and innovative way of studying hinges on the principle that people learn better when they have fun. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive response we have had, it’s clear to us you agree.
Take A Free 2021 West Virginia DMV Practice Test Now
If you happen to answer a question incorrectly, you’ll be able to see the correct answer along with an explanation in real-time. If you think you could use a little more help before taking the written test, try our course today.