West Virginia Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The first step towards getting your West Virginia motorcycle license is passing your permit test. But, if you’re just using the operator’s manual as a study tool, that step might feel insurmountable, if not completely impossible. Motorcycle manuals, much like driver’s manuals, tend to be overwhelming, hard to understand, and, simply, boring.
We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that is a better way to study for and pass your West Virginia motorcycle permit exam. We have gamified driver’s education for all types of vehicles and specialize in helping drivers of all types learn to drive safely as well as pass their permit tests on their first try.
Ace Your 2021 West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi can help you learn to safely ride a motorcycle, and we can help you earn a passing score on your permit test, all in a fun, engaging way. Here’s how:
- Our West Virginia motorcycle practice tests simulate the real DMV written knowledge test to help you prepare completely and confidently for your actual test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of our questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Our fun learning levels allow you earn points and level-up, keeping you engaged throughout the entire process.
- From road signs to traffic laws, you will learn all of the information you need to know to pass your test and stay safe out on the West Virginia country roads (que John Denver).
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in West Virginia
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the West Virginia motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 19 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from current and past West Virginia permit tests. With these questions, and their provided answers, the written exam can be a breeze, and you’ll be prepared for any questions they throw at you.
Is the West Virginia Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Our goal at Zutobi is to provide our users with the tools they need so they can answer “no” to this question. With Zutobi, you can be confident you’re learning test-relevant information in efficient ways that will allow you easily recall the material on test day. Our bite-sized pieces of information are broken up by useful visuals that are all easy to understand and easy to remember.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in West Virginia?
After you have taken and passed your permit test, here is what you need to do next to get your motorcycle license:
- You can apply for a motorcycle endorsement on an existing, valid West Virginia driver’s license, or you can apply for a motorcycle only license that permits you to only operate a motorcycle and no other motorized vehicle.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a valid level II graduated driver’s license before you can obtain a motorcycle permit.
- Your instructional permit allows for 90 days of practice driving before you apply for your license.
- Your instructional permit will not expire until 30 days after you turn 18. However, if it does expire, you will have to retake the written test.
- You can earn your motorcycle license by completing both the written test and a skills test at the DMV. Written tests are offered daily, however, skills tests are only offered on certain days and applicants must schedule their test beforehand.
- OR, you can pass the written test and elect to take a state approved motorcycle training course. If you complete and pass the course, your skills test will be waived.
Try Our FREE West Virginia Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test what you think you already know with our free West Virginia motorcycle practice test then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test in one try, so you can be on your way to a brand-new motorcycle license quicker than you were expecting. Forget the manual and sign up for Zutobi to learn to ride the fun way!