Free Alabama Permit Practice Test
Are you a new driver trudging through the pages of the Alabama driver’s handbook wondering, “How can I pass my permit test in Alabama?” Have you found yourself staring blankly at the pages of the manual hoping the information will somehow stick with you long enough to pass your Alabama permit test?
Earning a passing score on your Alabama permit test might actually be easier than you think, you just have to use the right tools to study. The problem with driver’s manuals is they tend to present too much information at one time in wordy, boring language. This makes recalling the material you’ve learned hard to do on test day.
So, what is this easier study tool, you ask? It’s our driver’s education platform called Zutobi. At Zutobi, we have gamified the process of learning to drive. With engaging material that’s broken down into smaller, easy-to-remember pieces; and useful, detailed visuals; you’ll be wondering why you even own the Alabama driver’s handbook.
Pass Your Alabama DMV Written Test with Zutobi
Less than 50% of teens pass their permit test on their first try. We’re convinced that’s because they only used the handbook. With Zutobi, 95% of our customers pass the first time they take their test. Our course can help you pass your permit test without the Alabama driver’s manual, here’s how.
- Our different learning levels will have you challenging your friends and earning points, all while completely forgetting about the Alabama driver’s manual.
- Test your knowledge with our Alabama DMV practice tests that are designed to simulate the real permit test.
- Learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions.
- Learn all of the information you need to know in order to pass your permit test, like road signs, Alabama traffic laws, and how to handle stressful driving situations like a blown tire.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in Alabama?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the Alabama permit test, and you will need 24 correct answers to pass. These questions will test your knowledge on everything driving — from road signs and their meanings to traffic laws and regulations. Zutobi offers Alabama DMV practice tests that have questions taken directly from past and current permit tests, so you’ll be prepared for any question they throw at you.
Is the Alabama Permit Test Hard?
Not if you are properly prepared. All of Zutobi’s material is designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. With our driving course, you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to pass your Alabama permit test, and you’ll learn it in a way that makes recalling it on test day a breeze. However, learning information to get your learner’s permit is different than actually driving on the Alabama roads. Here are some facts about driving in the Heart of Dixie.
- Alabama is one of a handful of states with a graduated license program. That means, once you earn your Alabama driver’s license, there will still be restrictions for the first year in order to gradually introduce new drivers to operating a vehicle without supervision.
- Texting while driving is illegal in Alabama, and using any type of cellphone, even a hands-free device, is prohibited for drivers under the age of 18.
- There was a 1.87% increase in traffic accidents in Alabama between 2017-2018 with a total of 159,925 accidents in 2018.
- There were 47,419 Alabama car accidents that resulted in injuries in 2018.
- 953 people were killed in 872 fatal accidents in Alabama in 2018.
- Of these fatal crashes, 9% were caused by drivers 19 years old or younger, and 20% were caused by drivers under 25 years old.
Take Our FREE Alabama Permit Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge now with our free Alabama permit practice test. If you don’t ace it, you can easily sign up for our course to make sure you pass the real thing!
Zutobi’s goal is to give new drivers an engaging, fun way to stay motivated to pass their permit test, but, more importantly, to learn safe driving skills. Try Zutobi today and be on your way to a passing score and your shiny, new Alabama learner’s permit.