Alabama Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Staring at the pages of the Alabama motorcycle operator’s manual hoping that somehow the information will stick long enough for you to be able to pass your permit test is not actually the best way to prepare for your test — shocking, we know. Similar to the driver’s manual, the motorcycle manual is tedious, dense, and overwhelming, and it can be hard to decide which details are most important to memorize.
If you’ve given the manual a go, and this entire situation sounds familiar, it might be time to try a different study tool. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that specializes in helping all types of drivers learn to drive safely and pass their permit tests. Whether you’re getting behind the wheel of a car for the first time or the handlebars of a motorcycle, Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your permit test on your first try.
Pass Your 2021 Alabama DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi has gamified the process of learning to drive, and our unique teaching approach is specially designed to help you pass your motorcycle permit test. Here’s how:
- Our motorcycle permit practice tests allow you to test your knowledge before the real written exam.
- We offer answers and explanations to all of our practice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- From road signs to traffic laws, learn everything you need to know in order to pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our different learning levels will keep you engaged and motivated as you earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are On the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Alabama?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the Alabama motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 24 correct answers to pass. The good news is, our practice test questions are taken directly from past and current Alabama permit tests. With these questions and their provided answers, you’ll be able to answer any question they throw at you on test day.
Is the Alabama Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
It can be hard if you’re not fully prepared. The manual makes it hard to know if you’ve memorized the right material, but with Zutobi, you can be confident that you’re learning test-relevant material in a productive way. Our bite-sized pieces of information and useful visuals are designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember, which will make the written test a breeze.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Alabama?
- You can apply for your Class M license when you’re 16 years old which allows you to operate any vehicle classified as a motorcycle.
- Otherwise, you can apply for a motor-driven cycle license when you’re 14. This allows you to operate any motorcycle or scooter with a 150cc or less engine or that weighs less than 200 pounds.
- If you are under 16 and applying for a motor-driven cycle license, you will need to pass a written driver’s exam as well as a motorcycle exam.
- A motorcycle safety course is not required at any age in order to receive your Class M license, although they are encouraged.
- Once you’re eligible, you can take your written exam at a local DMV, and once you pass this exam, you can schedule your on-road skills test.
- Once you pass both tests, you will receive your license.
Try Our FREE Alabama Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test yourself and what you think you already know with our free Alabama motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn how to safely ride a motorcycle and pass your permit test on your first attempt. Ditch the boring manual and be on your way to a new motorcycle license faster than you think!