Free Florida Permit Practice Tests
Florida teens can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use app. We make the process of practicing for your Florida permit test as easy and seamless as possible, so you can pass your written test, get your driver’s license, and be on your way to being a safe, responsible, and successful driver for the rest of your life.
If you’ve tried sifting through the Florida driver’s handbook, you probably already know that it’s long and difficult to understand. We took everything you would find in that manual and broke it down into engaging, bite-sized pieces that won’t put you to sleep. Our app allows you to learn everything you’ll need to know to get 100% on your Florida permit test without ever having to crack the handbook again.
Boost Your Confidence Behind the Wheel Along With Your Test Score
Zutobi takes the hassle out of preparing for your permit practice test by streamlining the whole process. Study with us and you’ll not only pass your Florida driving test but also enrich your understanding of Florida traffic laws so you can drive with maximum confidence.
With Zutobi’s innovative, comprehensive, and best of all, free app you can:
- Learn in a fun and easy format, instead of wading through the Florida DMV driver’s manual.
- Master everything from defensive driving techniques to road signs to no-zones with our easy-to-navigate chapters and step-by-step guidance.
- Have a blast gaining points, leveling up, and schooling your friends.
- Access our platform on multiple devices and operating systems.
- Become so confident in your knowledge that you’ll be able to correct your dad’s driving mistakes.
- Take our Florida DMV practice test, which is designed to be a replica of the real thing, and review your answers.
- Pass your Florida DMV permit test on the first try (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Save time and money by doing it right the first time.
Heard the Florida Permit Test Is Hard? Here Are the Facts
The Florida DMV requires vision and hearing tests in addition to your written exam. The written test consists of 25 questions on road rules and 25 questions on road signs for a total of 50 multiple-choice questions. You must score 80% (40 out of 50) or higher to pass.
But if you study effectively, with a proven app like Zutobi, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to pass your permit test. Our streamlined learning modules and permit practice tests make studying easy. There’s a reason that 19 out of 20 Zutobi customers pass their permit test on their first try.
What Is It Like to Drive In Florida?
Florida drivers rank high in several categories, but driving in the Sunshine State can also be rough. Here is a snapshot:
- The Driving Under the Influence (DUI) rate is the eighth-lowest in the country at 2.17 incidents per 1,000 drivers.
- According to the insurance provider Allstate, Florida’s Cape Coral ranked as the tenth safest driving city in 2019 out of the 200 large American cities studied. Port St. Lucie ranked 14th in the report and Florida had six other cities rank in the top 100.
- Two 2019 surveys indicated that Florida drivers were improving on the road. One ranked Florida 11th among the states with the best drivers and the other ranked the state ninth. Rankings were based on insurance records, DUIs, and other factors.
- As of 2020, only 73% of Floridians had insurance, the lowest rate in the country.
- In 2017, there were 402,385 auto accidents involving around 686,500 people in the Sunshine State. That’s an average of about 1,100 crashes each day.
- According to one report, Florida was the eighth-most congested state in the country with 131 vehicles per mile. Orlandans were also ranked as the seventh most aggressive drivers in the US.
- Florida had 1.41 fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles traveled so far in 2020, which was the 11th highest rate in the nation.
- In 2019, the state had 3,273 motor vehicle fatalities. That was a rate of 14.7 deaths per 100,000 Floridians.
- Miami-Dade County had the most motor vehicle deaths in 2019 with 308. However, deaths per 100,000 residents were 10.2 (lower than the state average) because of the county’s large population.
Why Put Your Trust In Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Florida DMV permit test on their first try. Our goal was to make an app that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We believe we’ve achieved that and based on all of the safe, responsible, and happy drivers we’ve helped, we think you’ll agree.
Take Our Free Florida Permit Practice Test Now
Our permit practice test will show you whether you get each question right or wrong, so you can see how you’re doing in real time.