Florida Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Let’s be real, the Florida motorcycle operator’s manual is a tough read. It’s boring, dense, and overwhelming. Overall, it may not be the best study tool to help prepare you for your Florida motorcycle permit test.
But, what else are you supposed to use if not the manual? Allow us to introduce Zutobi, our online learning platform that helps drivers of all vehicles prepare for and pass their permit tests. We have gamified the process of learning to ride a motorcycle, and we can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try.
Ace Your 2021 Florida DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s unique teaching approach can keep you engaged and motivated throughout the entire process of learning to safely operate a motorcycle. Here’s how we can help:
- Our Florida permit practice tests simulate the real written exam so there won’t be any surprises on test day.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged in what you’re learning with the opportunity to earn points and level-up.
- Our material is test-relevant and useful. From traffic laws to road signs, learn all you need to know to stay safe on the roadways and pass your motorcycle permit test.
- We provide answers and explanations to every question so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Florida?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Florida motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. To help you out, we have created the best study guide for the written exam with our practice test questions and their provided answers. These questions are taken directly from past and current Florida permit tests, so you’ll be fully prepared for any and all questions come test day.
Is the Florida Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Not if you are fully prepared for it, and at Zutobi, fully preparing you is our top priority. Our bite-sized pieces of information are paired with useful visuals that are specially designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember. With these lessons, you can be confident you’ve learned test-relevant information that’s easy to recall.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Florida?
Once you’ve taken and passed your permit test, here is how to go about getting your motorcycle license:
- You have two options in terms of a motorcycle license in Florida: a motorcycle endorsement on your current, valid Florida driver’s license; or a motorcycle-only license.
- In order to receive a motorcycle endorsement, you will need to complete the Basic Rider Course and receive proof of completion.
- Once you have your certificate, you have a one-year grace period to add the endorsement to your Class E driver’s license.
- To receive a motorcycle-only license, you must be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18, you will need to hold your motorcycle learner’s license for one year without traffic violations.
- You will also need to take and complete the Basic Rider Course in order to receive your license. You can bring your completion certificate to any DMV to receive your license.
Try Our FREE Florida Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your motorcycle knowledge with our free Florida motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Ditch the boring manual and learn to safely operate a motorcycle the fun way! Zutobi can help you ace your permit test in no time so you can be on your way to a new motorcycle license before you know it!