Free Missouri Practice Permit Tests
When people from out of state hear Missouri, two things come to mind: St. Louis and the Gateway Arch. If you’re from Missouri, you know that there is way more to your state than just an arch. However, if you’re a new driver in the beautiful state of Missouri, you’re thinking about your own gateway. That is, the gateway to your freedom on the open road when you pass your Missouri permit test. We can help you get there — without the boring Missouri driver’s manual might we add.
Zutobi is a gaming app that teaches teenagers the rules of the road in any state. We provide information and learning material in bite-sized pieces that are easy to learn and easy to remember. Customers can take free practice Missouri permit tests and learn from anywhere at any time with our convenient app.
Trust us, with Zutboi, you’ll be doing a textbook three-point turn away from the boring driver’s manual and be well on your way to a passing score on your permit test.
Pass Your Missouri Permit Test the First Time with Zutobi
Zutobi gives you the knowledge and the confidence you need to get behind the wheel after passing your written exam with flying colors. In fact, 95% of our customers pass their permit test on their first try. That’s compared to less than 50% of teens overall. Zutobi will help you earn a passing score.
- Trade the dull driver’s manual in for our exciting app and learn to drive the fun way!
- Take our free Missouri DMV practice tests and test your knowledge before the real thing.
- Learn from your mistakes with the correct answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice test questions on your practice tests.
- Be confident you are learning the right material with questions that are taken from past and present Missouri DMV permit tests.
- Learn traffic laws, road signs, and safe driving techniques on your way to becoming the world’s best (or worst) backseat driver to your parents.
How Many Questions Are on the Missouri DMV Permit Test?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Missouri permit test. In order to pass, you must answer 20 (80%) of those questions correctly. Zutobi can help you pass your permit test the first time, but driving in Missouri looks different in real life than it does on paper. Here are some facts about the reality of driving the state’s roadways.
- The historic U.S. Route 66 passes through the southern part of Missouri. As soon as you’ve passed your permit test, feel free to “Get Your Kicks on Route 66.”
- The Missouri Department of Transportation is committed to reducing fatal car accidents and supports Missouri’s Blueprint - A Partnership Toward Zero Deaths which is a guide to decrease the number of fatal accidents on Missouri roadways.
- Despite a drop in traffic on the roads in 2020, Missouri has seen a 3% increase in traffic fatalities.
- According to the Missouri Coalition for Roadway Safety, men make up the majority of those killed in traffic accidents in 2020, mostly due to driving without a seat belt.
- In 2017, there were 966 traffic accidents that resulted in serious injuries for young drivers (15-20 years old) in Missouri.
- There were 879 traffic fatalities in Missouri in 2019.
- In 2017, 142 drivers between the ages of 15-20 were killed in car accidents in Missouri.
- In the same year, 218 drivers were killed in alcohol or other drug-related accidents in Missouri.
Take a FREE Missouri Permit Practice Test Today
If you’re a new driver in Missouri staring blankly at the driver’s manual watching your gateway to teenage freedom close with every page, you’re probably desperately wondering “How can I pass my Missouri permit test?” Zutobi will show you the way. Download the app and get started on a free permit practice test today.