Free Montana MVD Permit Practice Test 2021
Montana teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
The process of learning to drive is stressful enough for new drivers without having to worry about whether or not you are using the best study tool to earn a passing score. If you’re a new driver, you might be feeling this stress, especially if you are only using the driver’s handbook to help you prepare for your permit test.
The problem with most driver’s handbooks is that they present too much information all at once. New drivers must pick out information they think is important and hope that they will remember it on test day.
Zutobi is the online platform that has gamified driver’s education and permit test prep. We incorporate bite-sized pieces of information from the driver’s manual that are easy to learn and easy to remember, and add useful visuals to help users understand the material. We also offer Montana MVD practice tests so new drivers can test their knowledge before the real thing.
Pass Your Montana MVD Written Test with Zutobi
Nationally, less than 50% of teens pass their permit exam on their first try. Here is how Zutobi can help you.
- Our course contains an improved and summarized version of the Montana driver’s manual - split into bite-sized lessons for easy learning on-the-go.
- Learn all things driving-related, like road signs, traffic laws, and safe driving skills, like how to properly use your turn signal or right-of-way rules at intersections.
- Test your knowledge with our exam-like Montana practice tests.
- Check your answers and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions.
- Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you earn points, achievements, and badges.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Save both time and money by not having to retake the exam.
Is the Montana Permit Test Hard?
The exam will be hard if you aren’t prepared (which is why about 50% fail the test), but it can also be easy if you prepare properly.
Zutobi’s material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember, so, come test day, you can be confident you’ve learned the correct information to pass and you’ll be able to easily recall what you’ve learned.
How Many Questions Are on the Montana Permit Test?
There are 33 multiple choice questions on the permit test in Montana. You must answer 27 of those questions correctly in order to pass.
What Is It Like to Drive in Montana?
Here are some facts that are good to know about driving in Montana.
- The population in Montana only just passed the 1 million mark, and with fewer people comes fewer cars on the roads and much less time spent in traffic.
- Montana boasts some of the best scenery in the country. Once you’ve earned that learner’s permit, you can take to the open roads and discover the beautiful mountainous views.
- According to a study published by the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, Montana was declared the number one state with the worst drivers.
- This statistic, although horrible, is not new to Montana; the state has taken the top spot for three out of the four years the NHTSA has done the study.
- Rural roads mixed with high speeds are one of the main problems Montana faces when it comes to traffic accidents. In 2017, 93% of car accident fatalities occurred in rural areas with two-lane roads.
- Another problem Montana faces is intoxicated drivers. Of the 190 auto accident fatalities in 2017, 86 involved an accident where at least one of the drivers was intoxicated.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Montana permit test on their first try. Our goal was to make a course that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We believe we’ve achieved that and based on all of the safe, responsible, and happy drivers we’ve helped, we think you’ll agree.
Try Our FREE 2021 Montana MVD Permit Practice Test Today!
Learning to drive may seem stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Test your knowledge with our free Montana practice permit test.