Free Montana MVD Permit Practice Test
The process of learning to drive is stressful enough for new drivers without having to worry about whether or not you are using the best study tool to earn a passing score. If you’re a new driver, you might be feeling this stress, especially if you are only using the driver’s handbook to help you prepare for your permit test.
The problem with most driver’s handbooks is that they present too much information all at once. New drivers must pick out information they think is important and hope that they will remember it on test day. Not to mention, the driver’s handbook of every state is incredibly boring, and Montana is no exception.
If you are a new driver in The Big Sky State wondering “How can I pass my permit test in Montana?” we have a solution. Zutobi is our online platform that has gamified driver’s education. We incorporate bite-sized pieces of information that are easy to learn and easy to remember with useful visuals to help users understand the material. We also offer Montana MVD practice tests so new drivers can test their knowledge before the real thing.
Pass Your Montana MVD Written Test with Zutobi
Nationally, less than 50% of teens pass their permit exam on their first try. With Zutobi, 95% of our customers report passing on their first attempt. Here is how Zutobi can help you.
- First things first, forget all about the Montana driver’s manual with our gamified approach to driver’s ed.
- Learn all things driving-related, like road signs, traffic laws, and safe driving skills, like how to properly use your turn signal, which is required every time. Right, Dad?
- Check your answers and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions.
- Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the Montana Permit Test?
There are 33 multiple choice questions on the permit test in Montana. You must answer 27 of those questions correctly in order to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from past and current Montana permit tests, which will provide you with a study guide that will prepare you for every question they throw at you.
Is the Montana Permit Test Hard?
Only if you aren’t prepared. If you only stick to the Montana driver’s manual, the test might be harder than it needs to be. Zutobi’s material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember, so, come test day, you can be confident you’ve learned the correct information to pass and you’ll be able to easily recall what you’ve learned.
Of course, driving on the roads is much different than learning about how to do it, so here are some facts that are good to know.
- The population in Montana only just passed the 1 million mark, and with fewer people comes fewer cars on the roads and much less time spent in traffic.
- Montana boasts some of the best scenery in the country. Once you’ve earned that learner’s permit, you can take to the open roads and discover the beautiful mountainous views.
- According to a study published by the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, Montana was declared the number one state with the worst drivers.
- This statistic, although horrible, is not new to Montana; the state has taken the top spot for three out of the four years the NHTSA has done the study.
- Rural roads mixed with high speeds are one of the main problems Montana faces when it comes to traffic accidents. In 2017, 93% of car accident fatalities occurred in rural areas with two-lane roads.
- Another problem Montana faces is intoxicated drivers. Of the 190 auto accident fatalities in 2017, 86 involved an accident where at least one of the drivers was intoxicated.
Try Our FREE Montana MVD Permit Practice Test Today!
Learning to drive may seem stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. You can try your hand at our free Montana practice permit test, then sign up for our driving course! All the material you need to pass your permit test will be at your fingertips. Zutobi offers new drivers a unique, engaging learning experience. Try us today and be on your way to your permit in no time.