Montana Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you find yourself staring blankly at the pages of the Montana motorcycle operator’s manual, wondering how you’ll memorize enough information to pass your motorcycle permit test, it might be time to switch study tools. The motorcycle handbook, just like the driver’s manual, can be overwhelming, with too much information presented at one time. Plus it’s dense, and very boring.
So, if you can’t use the manual, then what are you supposed to study in order to prepare for your Montana motorcycle permit exam? We suggest Zutobi, our online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types learn to drive safely and pass their permit tests. We have gamified the process of learning to ride to help you pass your permit test in one try.
Pass Your 2021 Montana DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s unique teaching approach will help fully prepare you to earn a passing score on your test and confidently get behind the handlebars of your motorcycle. Here are some feature we offer:
- We offer Montana permit practice tests that allow you to test yourself before the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all of the questions are given to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Our different learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process by allowing you to earn points and level-up.
- Learn everything you need to know to stay safe and pass your test, from road signs to traffic laws.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Montana?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Montana motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice test questions offer the perfect study guide because they are taken from current and past Montana permit tests. With these questions, and their provided answers, you’ll be ready for any questions they throw at you on test day.
Is the Montana Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
With Zutobi, you’ll be able to answer “no” to this question. Our goal is to fully prepare you for the written exam, meaning we want to be sure you learn test-relevant material in an effective, efficient way. Our bite-sized pieces of information and useful visuals are designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember, so you’ll be completely ready on test day.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Montana?
Once you’ve taken and passed your permit test, here’s how to proceed to getting your motorcycle license:
- You must have a valid Montana driver’s license to apply for a motorcycle license, meaning you must be at least 16 years old.
- Once you pass the written exam, you will be issued a motorcycle learner’s license which allows you to practice riding on public roads.
- This learner’s license is valid for one year after passing the knowledge test, and you can only operate a motorcycle with licensed supervision.
- When you’re ready, you can schedule a skills test at the DMV in order to earn your full motorcycle license.
- At this time, your score on both tests, your vision, your physical ability, and your driving record will be reviewed.
Try Our FREE Montana Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
You can test what you think you already know with our free Montana motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Our goal is to make sure you are fully prepared for your motorcycle permit test, and also to ensure that you have the confidence to operate a motorcycle safely. Zutobi can help you do all of this in a fun, engaging way, so drop the manual and sign up today.