Free New Jersey Permit Practice Test 2021
New Jersey teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Are you a new driver in the state of New Jersey desperately staring at the pages of the driver’s manual hoping the information will stick? Are you overwhelmed by the information that is presented all at once? You’re not alone.
Many new drivers experience the same stress while prepping for their tests. In fact, more than 50% of teens fail their test on their first try. The problem is driver’s handbooks tend to present tedious information in an overwhelming, all-at-once way.
Zutobi is the online driver’s education platform built to change how you study for your New Jersey permit test. We offer a unique learning experience for users with easy-to-learn lessons that are bite-sized and easier to remember. We also offer useful visuals as well as New Jersey practice tests so users can test their knowledge before the real thing.
Pass Your New Jersey Permit Test with Zutobi
Here’s how Zutobi can help you get a passing score on your permit exam.
- Trade the old-school driver’s manual in for our improved and condensed driver’s manual - and learn to drive the fun way!
- Take our New Jersey practice tests and test your knowledge before the real thing.
- Learn from your mistakes with the correct answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice test questions.
- Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you earn points and level up through our different learning levels.
- Learn New Jersey traffic laws, road signs, and safe driving techniques - all within the Zutobi platform
- Be on your way to becoming the world’s best (or worst) backseat driver to your parents.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Save both time and money by not having to retake the exam.
Is the New Jersey Permit Test Hard?
That all depends on how you prepare. About 50% fail the permit test nation-wide, but that’s also a result of them not studying enough (or using bad resources to prepare).
Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from previous and current New Jersey MVC written tests to be as accurate as possible. You can use these questions, as well as all of the other material we offer, as an engaging study guide that you can be sure will help you ace your test.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in New Jersey?
There are 50 multiple choice questions on the permit test in New Jersey. In order to pass, you must answer 40 (80%) of those questions correctly.
What Is It Like to Drive in New Jersey?
Driving in New Jersey can be a lot different than just learning about it, so here are some facts about driving in The Garden State that are good to know.
- Every state has their quirky road rules, and New Jersey is no exception. For example, although this law isn’t heavily enforced, it is illegal to frown at a police officer.
- New Jersey highways, specifically the Jersey Turnpike, are famous! They have been the subject of several works of art over the years. Even “The Boss” Bruce Springsteen himself has found inspiration from the dense network of roadways.
- In 2019, there were a total of 276,861 crashes on the roads of New Jersey, and 59,850 of them were considered serious injury crashes.
- There were a total of 1,391 crashes in 2019 that resulted from cell phone usage while driving. This total includes both hands-free and hand-held devices.
- In 2019, there were 524 fatal crashes reported in New Jersey.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their New Jersey permit test on their first try. Our goal was to make a course that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We believe we’ve achieved that and based on all of the safe, responsible, and happy drivers we’ve helped, we think you’ll agree.
Try Our FREE New Jersey Practice Permit Test Today!
You can test your knowledge of driving with our free New Jersey practice test. If you don’t do as well as you’d like, sign up for our state-of-the-art prep course!