Free New Jersey Permit Practice Test
Are you a new driver in the state of New Jersey desperately staring at the pages of the driver’s manual hoping the information will stick? Are you overwhelmed by the information that is presented all at once? Are you stressed and wondering, “How can I pass my permit test in New Jersey?”
Well, the good news is, you’re not alone. Many new drivers experience the same stress while prepping for their tests. In fact, more than 50% of teens fail their test on their first try. The problem is driver’s handbooks tend to present tedious information in an overwhelming, all-at-once way. But, there is more good news. There is another way to study for and ace your New Jersey permit test!
That other way is our online driver’s education platform called Zutobi. We have gamified the process of learning to drive, and we made the entire experience more fun and engaging for new drivers. We offer a unique learning experience for users with easy-to-learn lessons that are bite-sized and easier to remember. We also offer useful visuals as well as New Jersey practice tests so users can test their knowledge before the real thing.
Pass Your New Jersey Permit Test with Zutobi
With Zutobi, 95% of our customers report a passing score on their permit exam on their first attempt. Here’s how Zutobi can help you.
- Trade the driver’s manual in for our driving course and learn to drive the fun way!
- Take our New Jersey practice tests and test your knowledge before the real thing.
- Learn from your mistakes with the correct answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice test questions.
- Challenge your friends to some healthy competition as you earn points and level up through our different learning levels.
- Learn New Jersey traffic laws, road signs, and safe driving techniques, like how to handle a tire blowout, on your way to becoming the world’s best (or worst) backseat driver to your parents.
Is the New Jersey Permit Test Hard?
That all depends on how you prepare. Zutobi’s practice tests take questions from previous permit tests and the current New Jersey MVC written test. You can use these questions, as well as all of the other material we offer, as an engaging study guide that you can be sure will help you ace your test.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in New Jersey?
There are 50 multiple choice questions on the permit test in New Jersey. In order to pass, you must answer 40 (80%) of those questions correctly. Driving in New Jersey can be a lot different than just learning about it, so here are some facts about driving in The Garden State that are good to know.
- Every state has their quirky road rules, and New Jersey is no exception. For example, although this law isn’t heavily enforced, it is illegal to frown at a police officer.
- New Jersey highways, specifically the Jersey Turnpike, are famous! They have been the subject of several works of art over the years. Even “The Boss” Bruce Springsteen himself has found inspiration from the dense network of roadways.
- In 2019, there were a total of 276,861 crashes on the roads of New Jersey, and 59,850 of them were considered serious injury crashes.
- There were a total of 1,391 crashes in 2019 that resulted from cell phone usage while driving. This total includes both hands-free and hand-held devices.
- In 2019, there were 524 fatal crashes reported in New Jersey.
Try Our FREE New Jersey Practice Permit Test Today!
Forget the driver’s manual and switch to Zutobi today. You can test your knowledge in our free New Jersey practice test, then sign up for our driving course! The process of learning to drive can be stressful enough without having to worry about whether you are using the right study tool or not. With Zutobi, you can be sure you’re learning the proper information to pass your New Jersey permit exam.