New Jersey Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Earning your motorcycle permit by staring blankly at the New Jersey motorcycle operator’s manual might feel like an impossible task. The manual is overwhelming with too much information presented at one time, it’s tedious and dense, and, frankly, it’s boring. But, if you’re an aspiring motorcyclist you might be wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in New Jersey?”
Enter Zutobi, our online learning platform that has gamified driver’s education. We specialize in helping drivers of all types pass their permit tests with our unique approach that keeps you engaged and interested throughout the entire process. We can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test and, more importantly, learn how to ride a motorcycle safely.
Pass Your 2021 New Jersey Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
What sets Zutobi apart from other driving courses is the way we present our material. The information is broken down into easy-to-understand and easy-to-remember pieces. We also offer the following features to help you even further:
- New Jersey practice tests that look like the real motorcycle written test to fully prepare you for exam day.
- Fun learning levels that keep you engaged and motivated as you earn points and level-up.
- Answers and explanations to all of our questions to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Test-relevant material that will help you pass and keep you safe, from traffic laws to road signs.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in New Jersey?
There are 50 multiple choice questions on the state motorcycle permit test, and you will need 40 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from past and current New Jersey tests, so you’ll be prepared for every and any question they ask you.
Is the New Jersey Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
With the manual as your only study tool, your permit test might be harder than it needs to be. With Zutobi, however, it can be easier: our material is specially designed to be easy to remember. Our bite-sized pieces of information are less overwhelming than the chunky text blocks in the manual, and our useful visuals break up the language to give you context.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in New Jersey?
Once you’ve taken and passed your permit test, here is how you can get your New Jersey motorcycle license:
- All motorcycle endorsement applicants must be at least 17 years old, and parent or guardian consent is required for those under 18.
- There are two ways to receive a motorcycle license or endorsement on your driver’s license in New Jersey.
- Option 1: This option is your only option if you’re under 18. You can enroll and complete a Basic Rider Course. Once you’ve also passed the vision test, you can add an endorsement to your license.
- Option 2: Obtain a motorcycle permit and complete 20 days of practice riding. Then, you can schedule a road skills test that you must pass in order to receive your endorsement.
- If you are applying for a motorcycle license without a driver’s license, you have the same options, only you will receive a probationary motorcycle license (Class E) upon successful completion of the road skills test.
- You must have a probationary motorcycle license for at least a year and adhere to the Graduated Driver’s License restrictions before you receive an unrestricted license.
Try Our FREE New Jersey Motorcycle Practice Permit Test Today
Test your knowledge with our free New Jersey motorcycle practice permit test today, then take a look at our driving course. Zutobi can help you ace your motorcycle permit test in a fun way that will keep you motivated. Forget the manual and learn to ride a motorcycle a better way, one that will help you pass the first time.