Free Utah Practice Permit Tests
Utah is home to the “Mighty Five” national parks and some of the most breathtaking scenery in the U.S. From the arches of Arches National Park to the outlandish rock formations of Bryce Canyon, Utah is an outdoor lover’s dream. It’s safe to say there’s a lot to be seen and explored in the Beehive State, and the good news is all of these beautiful places are accessible by vehicle. The bad news is if you don’t have your Utah learner’s permit, the closest you’re getting to any national park is the brochure.
Luckily, we have a way to help you pass your Utah permit test, and it doesn’t require the boring Utah driver’s manual. Allow us to introduce Zutobi, our innovative app that helps new drivers learn safe driving skills and have fun while doing it. We offer free Utah DMV practice permit tests along with bite-sized, easy-to-remember material so you can learn to drive in Utah faster and easier.
Earn A Passing Score on Your Utah Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi can help you pass your Utah DMV written test on your first try. In fact, 95% of our customers report a passing score on their permit test the first time they take it. That’s compared to less than 50% of teens overall who pass their test the first time around. Of course, there’s also the road test as your last step in earning your learner’s permit and Utah driver’s license, and we offer tips for that, too. Zutobi is a useful tool for all new drivers, and here’s why.
- We offer motivating, fun driving games as a way to learn information like speed limit and other road signs and safe driving techniques.
- You can challenge your friends in these games as you earn points and level up. Utah driver’s handbook? Sorry, we don’t know her.
- Test what you think you already know with free Utah practice permit tests before you have to take the real thing.
- You can learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions.
- We offer different operating systems so you can learn on any device at any time.
Is the Utah Permit Test Hard?
Not if you use Zutobi to prepare. Our app offers several Utah permit practice tests with questions taken directly from past and current Utah DMV written tests. These questions can serve as your study guide, so you’ll be prepared for every question, and you’ll know the correct answers to pass your permit test.
How Many Questions Are on the Utah DMV Permit Test?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the permit test in Utah. You must answer 80% of those questions correctly, meaning you need 20 correct answers to pass. Here are some other non-permit-test-related facts about driving in Utah that are good to know.
- In 2019, Utah edged out Minnesota as the best U.S. state to drive in.
- Like we mentioned, Utah’s landscape is pretty amazing. Here are 10 of the best undiscovered scenic drives you should consider, after you pass your permit test, of course!
- Despite the number one ranking, there were still 64,597 car crashes in Utah in 2019
- 13,345 of those 2019 car accidents had a Utah teen driver involved.
- In 2019, 10,205 crashes in Utah were speed related, and 1,921 accidents were alcohol related, both avoidable behaviors.
- Between 2017-2019 there were 472 fatal car crashes in Utah, resulting in a total of 521 fatalities.
- In 2017, 142 drivers between the ages of 15-20 were killed in car accidents in Missouri.
- In 2016, 5,748 accidents involved distracted drivers. These accidents resulted in 3,303 people injured and 27 fatalities.
How Can I Pass My Utah DMV Permit Test?
Download the Zutobi app and find out! You can get started on a FREE Utah DMV practice test, and you can start learning how to drive the fun way. We believe that Utah, and the rest of the country for that matter, was made to be explored. Let us help you pass your Utah permit test the first time, so you can get out there and start discovering!