Free Virginia Permit Practice Tests
Have you spent long hours sifting through the dense, long-winded, and—let’s be honest—brutally boring Virginia driver’s manual? Have you resorted to staring at the handbook hoping to gain the knowledge in it by osmosis? Do you wish someone would come along and create an easy way to study for the Virginia permit test?
Well, you can stop dreaming because your wish has come true. At Zutobi, we created an app that breaks everything in the driver’s manual down into bite-sized pieces you’ll have no problem remembering. Our app includes pictures and other visuals of road signs and other things you’ll encounter that put you in the driver’s seat and on a path to acing your permit test. For our final trick, we did the impossible. Our app makes the entire process of studying for your Virginia permit test fun!
It’s no surprise that 95% of teens who use our app pass their Virginia learner’s permit test on their very first try. Join the thousands of enthusiastic Zutobi users and get rid of the handbook once and for all!
Use Zutobi’s App to Ace Your Virginia Permit Test
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, app, you can:
- Stop staring at the Virginia driver’s handbook.
- Learn Virginia traffic laws, such as road signs, passing rules, defensive driving, and safe driving techniques—and confidently notify your dad that he can’t U-turn there.
- Learn everything you need to know about terms like “no zone” and “hydroplaning”.
- Gain points as you gain knowledge. Level up and compete with your friends.
- Practice your skills using our backlog of past and present test questions. Our permit practice tests are designed to imitate the real thing!
- Review and learn from your mistakes—all of the right answers are included in our Virginia permit practice tests.
- Pass your Virginia permit test the first time (only 1 of 20 Zutobi teen drivers fail their written test).
- Do it right the first time with Zutobi. Get your learner’s permit, move on to ace your driving test, and get your Virginia driver’s license.
Is Passing the Virginia Learner’s Permit Test Hard?
Passing the Virginia permit test is easy—if you’re prepared. You can’t float through it relying on common sense, which means you’ll have to study. Unfortunately, most teens find that they’re not that well off with the driving manual as their one and only study guide.
Zutobi’s app provides an effective way to get everything you’ll need to pass in one easy-to-navigate location. Our streamlined learning modules and permit practice tests make studying a breeze.
What Is It Like to Drive in Virginia?
- Virginia was ranked as the seventh-best state in the nation for driving based on rush-hour congestion, road quality, and 29 other key metrics
- The state was second in the ‘Cost of Ownership and Maintenance’ category in another report.
- Virginia is the tenth most congested state in the US with 7.24 million vehicles on 74,748 miles of road. That averages out to 96.84 vehicles per mile of road.
- In 2019, 180 people were injured per day in the Commonwealth from traffic crashes.
- Distractions such as talking or texting on cell phones, reading, or reaching for an object contribute to 80% of all crashes and 65% of all near-crashes recently studied by the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute. Text messaging creates a crash risk 23 times worse than driving while not distracted.
- According to the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles, the state had 827 traffic-related fatalities in 2019.
- The Center for Disease Control found that motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of death for people 5-19 years of age.
- The fatality risk of drivers ages 16-17 is 3.6 times higher when they are driving with passengers than when they are driving alone, and the relative risk of a fatal crash increase as the number of passengers increases.
Take Our Free Virginia Permit Practice Test Now
To pass the written part of your Virginia permit test you’ll need to answer 30 out of 35 multiple choice questions correctly. To find out where you stand right now, try our FREE Virginia DMV practice test! Review your answers, learn from your mistakes with our Virginia DMV practice tests, and feel more confident by seeing how you’re doing in real time.
Having trouble? It might be time to give the driver’s manual the heave-ho and try something that actually works instead—like the Zutobi app!