Virginia Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Getting your motorcycle permit in Virginia may seem a little hopeless while you’re staring at the pages of the motorcycle operator’s manual. Like the driver’s manual, it can feel tedious and stressful because it makes you try and identify the most important information and commit it to memory straight away. Also, manuals are boring — enough said.
Luckily, there is a better way to prepare for your Virginia motorcycle permit exam. One that will help you stay engaged in what you’re learning and help you earn a passing score on your first try. That way is called Zutobi, our online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive for all types of new drivers.
Ace Your 2021 Virginia DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Our unique teaching approach will ensure you can operate a motorcycle safely, and that you’re fully prepared for your written exam. Here’s how we can help:
- Our different learning levels will keep you motivated and engaged as you earn points and level-up.
- Our Virginia motorcycle practice tests simulate the real written test so there will be no surprises.
- All the answers, along with explanations, are provided for our practice questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- From road signs to traffic laws, our material teaches you everything you need to know in order to keep you safe on the roads and help you pass your permit test.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Virginia?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the motorcycle permit test in Virginia, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. With Zutobi, these questions can be a breeze because our practice tests use questions from past and current Virginia permit tests. These questions and their provided answers make the perfect study guide so you won’t be caught off guard by any trick questions on test day.
Is the Virginia Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
At Zutobi, our goal is for you to be able to confidently answer “no” to this question, and we do that by equipping you with information that is easy to understand and, therefore, easy to remember. Our bite-sized lessons are broken up by useful visuals and all of our material is specifically designed to be easily recalled. So, on test day, you’ll be fully prepared and the written test will be easier than you think.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Virginia?
Once you’ve passed your test and earned your permit, here are your next steps to receiving your motorcycle license:
- There are three different types of classes (Class M, M2, M3) you can add to your license depending on the type of vehicle you intend to operate.
- If you are 18 or older, you must hold a motorcycle permit for at least 30 days before registering to take your road skills test.
- You can take the Virginia Rider Training Program and receive a completion card that will act as your permit in conjunction with your driver’s license until you are eligible to apply for your license. With a training program card, your road skills test will be waived.
- If you are under 18, you must hold a motorcycle permit for 9 months before you can apply for your license.
- Once you are eligible to apply, you have the same options as above to receive your motorcycle license.
Try Our FREE Virginia Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Try our free Virginia motorcycle practice test now, then check out our motorcycle course. Forget stressing over the manual and sign up for Zutobi today. You will learn how to operate a motorcycle safely along with all of the information you need to know to pass your permit test in one try, all in a fun, motivating way. With Zutobi, you’ll be on your way to a passing score and a brand-new motorcycle license in no time!