Free Alaska Permit Practice Tests
Teens across the great state of Alaska, put down that overly complicated and boring handbook! There is a new way to study for your Alaska permit test. The Zutobi app takes all of the information from the driver’s handbook and breaks it down into small, digestible pieces. Download our app and you’ll have everything you need to ace your Alaska permit test and more.
What else does our app have that makes it more than a way to study? Of course, we’ve included all of the traffic laws, legal maneuvers, road signs, and rules you’ll need to know to crush your permit written exam. But we’ve also gamified our app to make it more engaging and exciting. Now, not only do you have an easy way to study for your Alaska permit test, but you can earn points, level up, and compete with your friends.
Our approach has proven results as 19 of 20 Zutobi users pass their permit test on the first try. If you want a convenient way to study for the Alaska permit test, pass the first time, and toss the driver’s handbook in the process, download our app today.
Ace Your Alaska Permit Test With Zutobi
Zutobi’s innovative and engaging app allows you to:
- Forget about the Alaska driver’s manual and instead read streamlined bits of information designed to be easy to learn and retain. Learn about driving safety in a way that won’t put you to sleep.
- Learn from pictures, illustrations, and other visual elements to help you understand traffic laws, illegal maneuvers, road signs, traffic lights, and driving safety techniques.
- Access hundreds of driving-related questions based on real past and present Alaska learner’s permit tests.
- Apply your knowledge on Alaska DMV practice tests that help you anticipate what the actual test will be like.
- Learn from your mistakes—our practice tests have an explanation of the correct answer that comes with every multiple choice question.
- Have a blast while learning by earning points, going up levels, and competing with your friends who have the Zutobi app.
- Join the 95% of Zutobi customers to pass their learner’s permit test on their first try so you can pass the Alaska DMV written test and be on your way to getting your Alaska DMV driver’s license!
Is Passing the Alaska Permit Test Hard?
The Alaska permit test is not hard if you prepare for it effectively. Across the country, roughly half the people who take the permit test in their respective states fail the first time. This is probably a sign of either not studying or of using the driver’s handbook to study.
By downloading Zutobi’s app, you can study the right way the first time, and rest assured that you have a studying resource that is easy to access and navigate. Our platform is so user friendly and engaging, you might even enjoy studying for your Alaska permit test.
What Is It Like to Drive in Alaska?
- The insurance company Allstate ranked Anchorage as the 27th safest city to drive in out of 200 American cities in 2019.
- Ranks high among states with the most precipitation, which can cause poor conditions and lead to accidents.
- According to one study, Alaska had the highest car theft rate out of any state in the country. The state had 5.42 car thefts per 1,000 residents.
- The same study found that Alaska has the second-fewest auto repair shops in the country per capita.
- In 2018, there were 29 alcohol-impaired driving fatalities in Alaska which made up 36% of the total auto fatalities that year.
- Of those 29 alcohol-impaired deaths, four were people under the legal drinking age.
Take Our Free DMV Practice Test Now
The Alaska DMV permit test consists of 20 multiple choice questions, of which 16 need to be answered correctly to earn a passing score. By preparing with Zutobi, you’ll have access to FREE Alaska DMV practice tests that give you a taste of what the real thing will be like. Our tests will highlight your wrong answers and give you insights on where you went wrong.
If you think you could use a little more help, you’re in luck. Zutobi created an innovative, engaging, and exciting app just for you!