Free Arizona Permit Practice Test
Arizona gets an average of 300 days of sun per year, so why spend any time stuck inside studying the boring driver’s manual to pass your Arizona MVD permit test? There is a better way to earn a passing score. One that allows you to enjoy the nice weather and have fun while learning the rules of the road — but, please wear sunscreen.
Enter Zutobi, our app that provides all of the information on traffic laws and road signs that you need to ace your Arizona permit practice test. Our different learning levels and fun driving games break down lifeless information and present it in a fun, easy-to-remember way. We also offer a free Arizona permit practice test.
So, drop the manual and grab some SPF because Zutobi teaches you how to pass your permit test from anywhere at any time, and we recommend poolside.
Download Zutobi and Pass Your Arizona Permit Test
More than 50% of teen drivers fail their permit test the first time. That could be you. Or, you could download Zutobi and join the 95% of our customers who pass on the first try.
Here’s how Zutobi can help:
- Our easy-to-learn lessons will allow you to do two things: become the world’s best (or worst) backseat driver to your parents and forget all about the Arizona driver’s license manual.
- Stay motivated to earn your permit in Arizona by leveling up, earning points, and challenging your friends.
- Learn about safe driving skills, the different road signs, and all of the Arizona traffic regulations (including traffic lights and what they mean).
- Take free Arizona MVD permit practice tests that are made to look like the real test you will take (and pass with flying colors).
- Learn from your mistakes with our explanations to real multiple choice questions taken from past and present Arizona permit tests.
Is the Arizona Permit Test Hard?
That depends on how well you are prepared. Unlike the Arizona driver’s manual, Zutobi puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you real-world experience without the possibility of real-world damage. So, if you study with Zutobi, your MVD permit test will be a breeze, something we can’t say for those who stick to the manual.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in Arizona?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the Arizona permit test. To pass, you need to answer 24 questions (80%) correctly. Curious how you’ll do? Take a free practice test now!
Here are some other facts about driving in the Grand Canyon State.
- According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, 2019 saw the lowest number of traffic fatalities in three years.
- The number of Arizona-licensed drivers rose 1.3% from 2018-2019.
- In 2019, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey passed a law that makes it illegal for drivers to talk or text on a phone while driving.
- Although there is a law against it, over 10,000 drivers were involved in a crash in 2019 because they were engaged in “distracted driving behavior.”
- More than 70% of traffic accidents in Arizona in 2018 were in Maricopa County.
- Economic losses due to auto accidents in Arizona totaled $19.3 billion in 2018.
- There were 129,750 traffic accidents in Arizona in 2019, 911 of which were fatal crashes.
- In 2018, 87 drivers who were 24 years old or younger died in a car accident.
- There are almost 3 fatalities and 150 people injured in car accidents each day in Arizona.
Take a FREE Arizona MVD Practice Test Today
If you’re wondering “How can I pass my permit test in Arizona?” we’ll let you in on a secret: not with the driver’s manual. Zutobi is proven to help you earn a passing score on your permit test and get your permit in Arizona, so download the app today. The sun is out, Zutobi has all of the information you need, and it’s a great day to learn to drive in Arizona.