Arizona Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
When you think about it, virtually every of-age driver goes through the process of learning to drive and getting their permit, but that’s not the case in terms of motorcycle permits. This poses a problem for motorcyclists trying to find good resources to help them pass their permit test because productive resources might not be as available.
If you’re stuck wondering, “How do I get my motorcycle permit in Arizona?” we are here to help. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform specializing in all things driver’s ed related. Whether you’re trying to earn your motorcycle permit, or figuring out the next steps in getting your motorcycle license, Zutobi can help.
Earn Your Motorcycle Permit with Zutobi
Zutobi is different from other driver’s ed programs because of our gamified approach to learning. We present all the information you need to pass your motorcycle permit test in a fun, motivating way. Here are some of the features you will find in our course:
- State specific practice questions and tests that simulate the real Arizona motorcycle permit test.
- Answers and explanations to all multiple choice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Learning levels that will keep you motivated: level-up as you earn points.
- Important, fundamental information presented in easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember pieces.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Arizona?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the Arizona DMV motorcycle permit test. You will need 25 correct answers to pass. Zutobi offers practice tests with questions taken from current and past motorcycle permit tests so you can be prepared for any question they throw at you.
Is the Arizona Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Only if you aren’t prepared. Motorcycle operator manuals can be difficult study tools because they are wordy and dense. Zutobi’s bite-sized pieces of information are designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. So, come test day, you can be confident you’ve studied the right information and used your time productively.
How Do I Get My Motorcycle License in Arizona?
You’ve passed the permit test and are itching to get that shiny new motorcycle license. Here are your next steps:
- Arizona issues licenses by class based on the type of vehicle you are qualified to drive. In order to operate a motorcycle, you will need a Class M license.
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Class M license, and the minimum age to apply for a motorcycle permit is 15 years and 6 months.
- If you’re under 18, you must hold an active Arizona motorcycle instruction permit for at least 6 months.
- All motorcycle license applicants must complete a MVD approved motorcycle driver education program, a skills test, and motorcycle training course.
- If you’re over 18 and applying for your motorcycle license without a driver’s license, you must pass a motorcycle operator test and a driver’s license written test.
- If you have a graduated driver’s license and want to add a motorcycle endorsement, you will need to complete a MVD approved motorcycle education program.
- You can forego this program if a parent or guardian certifies that you’ve completed at least 30 hours of motorcycle training and driving practice.
Try Our FREE Arizona Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
Test your knowledge with our free motorcycle permit practice test then sign up for our motorcycle driving course! Zutobi can be your one-stop-shop for all the information you need to earn your motorcycle permit and license. Try us out today and be on your way to a passing score on your motorcycle permit test and, eventually, your very own motorcycle license.