Georgia Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re dreaming of driving a motorcycle through The Peach State one day, you may be wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Georgia?” Lucky for you, there is a better way to study for and pass your Georgia motorcycle permit test than just the motorcycle manual. One that will keep you engaged while you are learning everything you need to know to pass your test and stay safe on the open Georgia roads.
That better way is called Zutobi, our online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive. Whether you’re a new driver behind the wheel of a car or learning how to ride a motorcycle for the first time, Zutobi has all the information you need.
Pass Your Georgia 2021 DDS Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi can help you pass your permit test on the first try. Here’s how:
- Our different learning levels keep you motivated as you earn points and level-up.
- Test what you think you already know in our Georgia motorcycle permit practice tests.
- Check your work and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations we provide for all of the multiple choice questions.
- Learn relevant, important information that will help you pass your motorcycle permit test and keep you safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Georgia?
There are 20 multiple choice questions on the Georgia motorcycle permit test, and you will need 15 correct answers to pass. The questions on the written knowledge exam test how well you can operate a motorcycle and your ability to properly identify road signs and follow the road rules. Our driving course offers all of this information in a way that will help ensure a passing score on your exam.
Is the Georgia Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
That depends on how well you’ve prepared. Zutobi offers practice tests with questions taken from past and present Georgia motorcycle permit tests. With these questions, and their answers and explanations, passing the motorcycle permit test can be easier than you think.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Georgia?
So, you’ve earned yourself a shiny new motorcycle instructional permit. Here’s what you need to do next in order to earn your motorcycle license:
- The state of Georgia places scooters, motorbikes, and mini-bikes with an engine size of 51cc or higher all in the same classification. You will need a Class M license to operate any of these vehicles on public roads.
- Once you are 17, you have two options in terms of receiving your license. You can take a Motorcycle Safety Program Course and earn a 90-day motorcycle test waiver.
- OR you can make an appointment at your local DDS Customer Service Center. Here, you will have to pass a written knowledge test, an on-bike skills test, and a vision test before you can receive your motorcycle license.
- Your vision test may be waived if you took and passed a separate vision test in the same year in conjunction with another license application.
- If you choose to take the safety program, your 90-day test waiver excuses you from the written exam and on-bike skills test when you apply.
Try Our FREE Georgia Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today!
You can try our free Georgia motorcycle practice test now, then take a look at our driving course. From traffic signs and rules of the road to state traffic laws and safe driving techniques, Zutobi ensures you’re learning the proper information in a way that will make acing your permit test as easy as possible.