Indiana Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Much like the driver’s handbook, the Indiana motorcycle operator’s manual is a tough read. Too much information presented at one time can be hard to learn and hard to commit to memory. If you’re stuck wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Indiana?” and you’ve already tried the manual, there is a better study tool to use.
Zutobi is our online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive. Whether you’re getting behind the wheel of a car for the first time or you’re in the process of learning how to ride a motorcycle, Zutobi offers resources to help you learn what you need to know in order to ace your permit test on your first try.
Pass Your 2021 Indiana BMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
With Zutobi, all of the material you need is broken down into bite-sized pieces that are easy to learn and easy to remember. Here are some other ways Zutobi can prepare you for your motorcycle permit test:
- Motorcycle permit practice tests that are designed to simulate the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all our practice questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Everything you need to know, from road signs to traffic laws, to help you ace your permit test and keep you safe on the road.
- Fun learning levels that will keep you engaged as you earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Indiana?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Indiana BMV motorcycle permit test. In order to pass, you need 21 correct answers. Zutobi’s BMV motorcycle practice tests use questions from past and current motorcycle permit exams so you can be sure there won’t be any surprises when you take the real test.
Is the Indiana Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you only stick to the motorcycle operator manual, the motorcycle permit test could be harder than it needs to be. Zutobi’s unique approach to driver’s ed ensures you learn test-relevant information in a way that makes the material easy to remember.
How Do I Get My Motorcycle Indiana License?
Once you’ve passed the Indiana BMV motorcycle permit test, there are two options to choose from when applying for your license.
- Option 1: If you’re 16 years and 90 days of age and have a valid Indiana driver’s license, you can take a Safety Course with a certified Ride Safe Indiana instructor. You can bring your proof of completion to the BMV to receive your motorcycle license endorsement.
- Option 2: If you’re 16 and 270 days with a valid Indiana driver’s license, you can take a written test at the BMV, then a skills test at a Ride Safe location. Upon completion of both tests, you can apply for your motorcycle endorsement.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian sign an Agreement of Financial Liability.
- If you are a new Indiana resident, you can transfer your motorcycle endorsement from your previous state of residence to your Indiana license by passing a motorcycle written exam.
Take Our FREE Indiana Motorcycle Practice Permit Test
Test your knowledge with our free Indiana BMV motorcycle practice permit test, then take a look at our driving course. Zutobi can help you prepare for your motorcycle permit test in a productive, efficient way. Try us out today and be on your way to a shiny new motorcycle permit!