Kansas Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Trying to earn your Kansas motorcycle permit by staring at the dense pages of the operator’s manual may feel like a daunting task. Much like the driver’s manual, the motorcycle handbook can be overwhelming with too much information presented at one time. Users are forced to decide which details are the most important and memorize them straight away.
Luckily, we have a better tool to use to help you prepare for your Kansas motorcycle permit exam. Zutobi is our online learning platform that helps drivers of all types learn to drive, ride, and earn a passing score on their permit tests. We have gamified the process of learning to ride, and we can help you pass your motorcycle permit test.
Pass Your 2021 Kansas DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s unique teaching approach can help you pass your motorcycle permit test in one try. Here’s how we can help:
- We offer Kansas motorcycle practice tests that are designed to look like the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations are provided for all of our practice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- From traffic laws to road signs, you will learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process with the opportunity to earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Kansas?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Kansas motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from current and past Kansas written tests, so with these questions and their provided answers, you will have the perfect study guide to help you pass.
Is the Kansas Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Only if you aren’t prepared for it, and our goal at Zutobi is to make sure all of our customers are fully prepared. Our bite-sized pieces of information are paired with useful visuals that make all of our material easy to understand and easy to remember. With Zutobi, you can be confident you’ll learn everything you need to know in an effective, engaging way.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Kansas?
Once you’ve passed your permit test, here are your next steps to receive your motorcycle license:
- If you are 16, you can receive your restricted Class M license, or Minor license, after receiving your permit.
- In order to get a Minor license, in addition to your permit, you will also need to complete 50 hours of practice driving under adult supervision.
- If you are 17 or older, you can apply for your motorcycle endorsement to be added to your current, valid Kansas driver’s license.
- To receive your endorsement, you will need to pass a written test and a skills test at the DMV.
- Completion of an approved motorcycle training course will allow you to waive the skills test as long as you have proof of successful completion.
Try Our FREE Kansas Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
You can test what you think you already know with our free Kansas motorcycle practice test now, then have a look at our course. Zutobi is especially designed to keep you engaged and motivated while you learn how to safely ride a motorcycle and pass your permit test. It’s time to ditch the boring operator’s manual and sign up for Zutobi to learn to drive the fun way!