Free Maryland Permit Practice Tests 2021
Maryland teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
If you’re looking for a way to ace your permit test without wading through the hard-to-read Maryland MVA driver’s handbook, you’re in the right place. Zutobi has taken the chore out of studying for the permit test by including all of the information you need to ace your test in one easy-to-access place.
Our course streamlines the process of learning road signs, traffic laws, and more. We break down everything you need to know into understandable and digestible pieces. And best of all, we’ll make studying for your Maryland permit test fun!
Sign up for Zutobi today and put yourself on the path to scoring 100% on your Maryland permit test without ever having to open the handbook again.
Ace Your Permit Practice Test With Zutobi
Zutobi’s course allows you to:
- Learn in a fun and easy format, instead of wading through the Maryland MVA driver’s manual.
- Learn by seeing—use pictures and illustrations to prepare you for unexpected situations you might encounter when you’re driving.
- Review and run through hundreds of questions based on Maryland’s present and past learner’s permit tests.
- Review any questions you get wrong—each question explains the correct answer so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Take multiple practice tests that simulate the real thing.
- Learn the theory so you can master road signs, passing rules, and other components of safe driving. Even though it’s theory, it’s not boring—with points, levels, and competition with friends, learning can be fun!
- Master the rules of the road and confidently notify your dad that he made an illegal lane change.
- Join the 95% of Zutobi’s users to pass their learner’s permit test on the first try.
Is the Maryland Permit Test Hard?
Well, about 50% fail the permit test nation-wide. But that doesn’t mean the test is really difficult, it just means they are not studying enough or using the wrong resources. That’s why Zutobi exists.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test?
The Maryland permit test has 25 questions on it, and you’ll need to answer 21 correctly to get a passing score.
What Is It Like To Drive In Maryland?
In many ways, Maryland is a microcosm of the United States, even being dubbed America In Miniature. You can expect to navigate a wide range of road types and terrain. Here are some facts:
- In a recent report ranking all 50 states by the quality of their road infrastructure, Maryland came in 5th. Its roads tend to be well-maintained.
- Maryland ranked 10th in a state-by-state comparison of best drivers. Maryland drivers were #1 in terms of using seat belts and obeying traffic signals.
- Driving in Maryland can be breathtaking — once you get your permit, slow down and take the scenic route sometimes!
- Maryland recently ranked 9th out of all 50 states for drunk driving.
- In 2017, 558 people died in Maryland traffic crashes. That’s a rate of 9.24 per 100,000 residents.
- That same year, 119 pedestrians and 11 bicyclists were killed in accidents in Maryland.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Getting your permit in Maryland shouldn’t be a pain—and studying shouldn’t feel like a chore. With Zutobi, we’ve taken a long, frustrating process and revamped it.
We’ve condensed the Maryland MVA drivers’ manual into bite-size pieces of information you’ll actually retain. We’ve added illustrations, because we all learn in different ways and you might learn better with images versus just text. We’ve even gamified the whole thing—by adding levels, points, and competition with your friends, Zutobi can help you to actually enjoy studying for your permit test!
With Zutobi, you’ll quickly become an expert on Maryland’s road signs, passing rules, and everything else you need to know to ace your permit test.
Take Our Free Maryland Permit Practice Test Now
Go ahead and try our FREE Maryland permit practice test! Our permit practice test will help you get an idea about what you need to improve upon.