Maryland Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
“How can I get my motorcycle permit in Maryland?” A question you’re probably asking yourself if your only study tool is the Maryland motorcycle operator manual. Manuals tend to present too much information at one time, and they force readers to pick out what they think is the most important information and memorize it immediately.
Not to mention, manuals are incredibly boring. So, allow us to introduce a different study tool that can help you learn the proper information and pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive.
Pass Your 2021 Maryland Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Whether you’re getting behind the wheel of a car for the first time, or are in the beginning stages of earning you Maryland motorcycle license, Zutobi can help you pass your permit test with these features:
- Our Maryland motorcycle permit practice tests simulate the real written test so there won’t be any surprises on test day.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged in what you’re learning with the opportunity to earn points and level-up.
- Our material is test-relevant and useful. From traffic laws to road signs, learn all you need to know to stay safe on the roadways and pass your permit test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Maryland?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the motorcycle permit test, and you will need at least 21 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from past and current Maryland DMV written tests. You can use these questions as your study guide to help you prepare and earn a passing score the first time you take the test.
Is the Maryland Written Motorcycle Test Hard?
With the operator manual as your only study tool, the written test might be harder than it needs to be. However, with Zutobi, you can learn material in a way that makes information easy to understand and easy to remember. So, on test day, you’ll be confident you used your time productively and will be able to easily recall what you’ve learned.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Maryland?
Once you’ve taken and passed your motorcycle permit test, here are your next steps to get your motorcycle license:
- You can apply for a motorcycle endorsement on an already valid Maryland driver’s license, or you can apply for a Class M license which is a stand alone motorcycle license.
- Keep in mind, a Class M license only allows you to operate a motorcycle, not any other kind of vehicle.
- If you are under 18, you must take the Maryland Motorcycle Safety Program’s Basic Rider course.
- If you’re 18 or older and you’ve completed a Maryland Motorcycle Safety Program course, you will not have to obtain a learner’s permit, take a written test or driving skills test.
- You will have to pass a vision screening upon your application whether your exams have been waived or not.
Try Our FREE Maryland Motorcycle Practice Test Today
You can test your knowledge with our free Maryland motorcycle practice test, then sign up for our driving course. With our fun, engaging application, and bite-sized pieces of information, Zutobi can help you ace your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and you’ll be on your way to your motorcycle license in no time.