Free Minnesota Practice Permit Tests
If you’re a new driver in Minnesota, you’re probably pretty excited about cruising around the Twin Cities with a shiny new license and no pesky parent in the passenger seat. Or, maybe you’re ready to ditch the city life and head to the countryside of the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes. Either way, you’re not going anywhere without passing your permit test, and if you’re using the Minnesota driver’s manual as your study tool, the only place you’re going to see is the back of your eyelids.
Luckily, we have a better way to pass your DMV written test. Zutobi is an app that engages new drivers in their learning with easy-to-remember information in easy-to-learn bite-sized pieces. We provide practice tests, fun driving games, and driving tips like common warning road signs and what to do when you see them.
All of this material is at your fingertips and will ensure you a passing score on your Minnesota DMV permit test.
Pass Your Permit Test with Zutobi
Getting a learner’s permit is a rite of passage for any teenager, however, more than 50% of teens fail their permit test on their first try. With Zutobi, 95% of our customers pass the first time, and they are ready and confident to get behind the wheel once they’ve passed. Here’s how Zutobi can help you do the same.
- Leave the driver’s handbook at the lake and download Zutobi for convenient, fast driving lessons.
- Learn the Minnesota traffic laws, road signs and their meanings, and safe driving techniques so you can pass your test and become the critic to your parents and their skills.
- Test your knowledge with free Minnesota DMV practice tests and learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations to each of the test questions.
- You’ll be prepared on the day of your permit test because each question on our practice tests is taken from past or current tests.
- Our different operating systems allow you to learn at your convenience on any device.
Is the Minnesota Permit Test Hard?
That depends on how well you’ve prepared, and if you only use the Minnesota driver’s handbook, your permit test might be harder than it needs to be. Zutobi’s material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to recall. Our driving games not only make it fun to challenge your friends, but you will stay engaged in what you’re learning and motivated to pass your exam.
How Many Questions Are on the Minnesota Permit Test?
There are 40 multiple choice questions on the Minnesota DMV written test. In order to pass, you need to answer 32 (80%) of those questions correctly.
Here are some other facts about driving in Minnesota that are good to know.
- Based on a vehicle miles traveled (VMT) rate, Minnesota had the lowest fatal traffic incident rate in the nation in 2018.
- In 2018, 92.4% of drivers and vehicle passengers in Minnesota wore seatbelts.
- Between 2017-2018, Minnesota experienced a 6% increase in fatal traffic accidents.
- On an average day in 2018, there were 217 car crashes in Minnesota; resulting in 79,215 total reported crashes that year and almost $2 billion in economic losses.
- There were 4,027 known alcohol-related accidents in Minnesota in 2018.
- In 2018, 381 people were killed in traffic accidents in Minnesota, and 27,877 were injured.
- 123 people died in alcohol-related accidents in 2018.
Take A FREE Practice Permit Test Today
If you’re flipping through the Minnesota driver’s manual thinking, “How can I pass my Minnesota permit test?” your first step is to put the book down. Then, download the Zutobi app and take a free Minnesota DMV practice test. If Minnesota is the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes, then we’re the App of Ten Thousand Passing Scores.