Free Minnesota Practice Permit Test 2021
Minnesota teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
If you’re a new driver in Minnesota, you’re probably excited about cruising around the Twin Cities or the countryside of the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes. However, you’re not going anywhere without passing your permit test, and if you’re using the Minnesota driver’s handbook as your study tool, you won’t get out of your driveway.
The problem with driver’s handbooks is the way they present information. It can feel overwhelming because new drivers have to learn too much information at one time. Part of passing your Minnesota permit test is being confident that you know all of the material, but also that you can remember it easily when you sit down to take the test. Both of these tasks can be difficult if you just stick to the driver’s manual to study.
We have a better way to pass your Minnesota permit test. We are Zutobi, and we have gamified driver’s education. Zutobi engages new drivers in their learning with easy-to-remember information in bite-sized pieces. We provide practice tests, detailed visuals, and driving tips in our condensed driver’s manual.
Pass Your Minnesota Permit Test with Zutobi
Here’s how Zutobi can help you get your learner’s permit.
- Leave the driver’s handbook behind and download Zutobi as your all-in-one, convenient, and easy-to-understand driver’s prep course.
- Learn the Minnesota traffic laws, road signs and their meanings, and safe driving techniques so you can pass your test (and critique your parents and their skills!).
- Test your knowledge with a Minnesota DVS practice test and learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations to each of the test questions,
- You’ll be prepared on the day of your permit test because each question on our practice tests is taken from past tests.
- Our summarized Minnesota driver’s manual is the best tool you can use to learn the rules of the road.
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device using our app or website.
Is the Minnesota Permit Test Hard?
About 50% fail the permit test nation-wide, but how you’ll do depends on how well you’ve prepared. If you only use the Minnesota driver’s handbook, your permit test might be harder than it needs to be.
Zutobi’s material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to recall. Our gamified approach to driver’s ed not only makes it fun to challenge your friends, but you will stay engaged in what you’re learning and motivated to pass your exam.
How Many Questions Are on the Minnesota Permit Test?
There are 40 multiple choice questions on the Minnesota DVS written exam. In order to get a passing score, you need to answer 32 (80%) of those questions correctly.
What Is It Like to Drive in Minnesota?
Here are some facts about driving in Minnesota that are good to know.
- Based on a vehicle miles traveled (VMT) rate, Minnesota had the lowest fatal traffic incident rate in the nation in 2018.
- In 2018, 92.4% of drivers and other vehicle passengers in Minnesota wore seatbelts.
- Between 2017-2018, Minnesota experienced a 6% increase in fatal traffic accidents.
- On an average day in 2018, there were 217 car crashes in Minnesota resulting in 79,215 total reported crashes and almost $2 billion in economic losses.
- There were 4,027 known alcohol-related accidents in Minnesota in 2018.
- In 2018, 380 people were killed in traffic accidents in Minnesota, and 27,877 were injured.
- 123 people died in alcohol-related accidents in 2018.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Minnesota DVS permit test on their first try. Our goal was to make a course that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We believe we’ve achieved that and based on all of the safe, responsible, and happy drivers we’ve helped, we think you’ll agree.
Zutobi takes the hassle out of preparing for your permit test by streamlining the whole process. Study with us and you’ll not only pass your Minnesota permit test but also enrich your understanding of traffic laws so you can drive with maximum confidence.
Try Our FREE Minnesota Practice Test Today
Try our free Minnesota DMV practice test. Learn as you go with answers and explanations to each of the test questions.