Minnesota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re learning how to ride a motorcycle, but you’re stuck on step one wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Minnesota?” you might want to consider a study tool other than the motorcycle operator’s manual. Similar to the driver’ handbook, manuals are dense, tedious, and, frankly, boring.
Luckily, there is another, more productive and effective use of your time. A study tool that will help you pass your Minnesota motorcycle permit test in a way that’s fun, motivating, and engaging. Zutobi is our online learning platform that has gamified driver’s education and specializes in helping all types of drivers earn a passing score on their permit tests.
Pass Your 2021 Minnesota Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
What sets Zutobi apart from other driver’s ed courses is our unique teaching approach. Our material is broken down into easily understandable lessons that are designed to be easy to remember. We also offer the following as tools to help you pass your permit test on your first try:
- Minnesota motorcycle practice tests that allow you to test your knowledge before the real exam.
- Motivating learning levels that allow you to earn points and level-up.
- Answers and explanations to all of our practice multiple choice questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- All the information you need to both pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Minnesota?
There are 40 questions on the Minnesota motorcycle permit test, and you will need 32 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests take questions from current and past Minnesota motorcycle exams, so, with these questions and their provided answers, you will have the perfect study guide for your permit test.
Is the Minnesota Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Not if you are well prepared for it, and Zutobi specializes in doing just that. Our goal is to help you learn the material in a way that makes it easy to remember. So, come test day, you can be confident in your ability to recall the correct information.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Minnesota?
Your first step is passing the permit test and earning your permit. Then, you can follow these steps to get your motorcycle license.
- If you’re 18 or older, you have two options to receive your motorcycle endorsement:
- Option 1: If you already have a motorcycle permit, you can take the Motorcycle Basic Rider course and have your Minnesota DVS motorcycle rider skills test waived. All you have to do is present your certificate of completion when you arrive to apply for your endorsement.
- Option 2: You can schedule your motorcycle skills test at a DVS location after you’ve passed the written knowledge test and obtained your permit.
- If you are under the age of 18, you are required to enroll and complete the Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Center’s Basic Rider Course.
- Once you complete the course, you can bring your certificates to a local DVS location and take your state skill test for a motorcycle endorsement.
- Keep in mind, you must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license in order to apply for a motorcycle endorsement — you cannot receive an endorsement on a learner’s permit.
Try Our FREE Minnesota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge with our free Minnesota motorcycle permit practice test, then have a look at our driving course. We want to help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and we are pretty confident we have developed the perfect study tool to help you do that. Sign up for Zutobi today and ace your exam in one try!