Missouri Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Staring blankly at the pages of the Missouri motorcycle operator’s manual really is as boring as it sounds, and if you already know this because you’ve given the manual a try, you might be wondering “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Missouri?” Our pro-tip is to actually avoid the manual. It’s boring, dense, and overall not a great use of time.
Instead, we suggest Zutobi, our online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all vehicles pass their permit tests. Our gamified approach to driver’s ed sets us apart from other driving courses because we present our information in a fun way that will keep you engaged throughout the entire process of learning to ride a motorcycle.
Pass Your 2021 Missouri Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s material is designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember. We break otherwise overwhelming information down into bite-sized pieces that are easier to understand. Here are other ways we can help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try:
- Our Missouri motorcycle practice tests simulate the real exam to fully prepare you for your real test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of our multiple choice questions to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Our fun learning levels allow you earn points, stay motivated, and level-up.
- From road signs to traffic laws, you’ll learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test and ride safely in traffic.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Missouri?
There are 25 questions on the Missouri motorcycle permit test, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice test questions are the perfect study tool because they are questions taken from past and current Missouri motorcycle permit tests. Our provided answers and explanations will help you learn the reasoning behind certain answers so you can be more than prepared on test day.
Is the Missouri Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Zutobi fully prepares you with lessons that are easy to understand so, on test day, that information is easy to recall. There are many reasons why we think Zutobi is the perfect study tool for your Missouri motorcycle permit test, but one of the biggest is that our goal is for you to be able to answer “no” to this question.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Missouri?
Once you’ve taken and passed your motorcycle permit test, here is how to get your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for your Class M license in Missouri.
- You can opt to take an approved motorcycle rider training course in order to waive your on-bike skills test at the DOR office.
- Otherwise, you will need to pass both the Class F and Class M written examinations and an on-bike skills test, as well as a vision screening, at a local DOR office.
- If you are between the ages of 16-18, graduated driver’s license restrictions will apply to your Class M license.
- This means that for the first six months you may not transport a passenger under the age of 19 who is not a member of your family. You also must adhere to a curfew and cannot drive between the hours of 1 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Try Our FREE Missouri Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Now
Test what you think you already know with our free practice test, then take a look at our driving course. Zutobi can help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and we help you in a way that will keep you engaged and motivated. Ditch the Missouri motorcycle manual and learn to ride a motorcycle the fun way!